• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having a Love/Hate Relationship

She said she got the idea at Leadership. In summary, the conversation revolved around the frustrations of using Consultant Connection due to incorrect or missing information, difficulty tracking downline performance, and having to click through multiple pages to find information. Some members also shared positive experiences, such as seeing their new titles on Consultant Connection and participating in promotions. Suggestions were made to take note of all concerns and bring them up at conference for the tech team to address.
with Consultant Connection? I love how much info is available in 1 place now... I hate that it is not correct for basically 1/3 of the month! How can I work my business when on a day to day basis the info at the beginning of the month is wrong or missing.

Half my cluster is not even in CC this morning!!! How can I make coaching calls when they are not even there!!:grumpy:

YES! I don't like the performance tracker not being up-to-date the next day... especially when I am tracking my downline.I suppose I could call them but it makes me feel like I am micromanaging them when I call and say, "Did you submit any sales and if so, what were they?"Takes the independence away from them.

they aren't there because they are classified as inactive. Just check the include inactive consultants and it will show you everyone. I don't know how quick they are updating/adding new people and I know you have a lot lately so I am not positive it will help there but it should be better.

I agree that things aren't updated quick enough. Hopefully it's still a bug thing that they are working to fix. Write all you questions and concerns down for conference and then take the time to talk to the tech guys. I do it every year and most of the time they are really helpful. Sometimes I don't like the answer but at least I have an answer and have a reason to let it go cause I know it won't change. Good luck with your calls today.

mine are not inactive... it is my recently promoted D line that disappeared

They are not part of your personal cluster once you promote a director. They are now part of your 1st generation. You need to look under director summary, click on the director and then you can go into their performance tracker to see what their team is doing.

Michelle

Yes, Jenni, I too am having that kind of relationship. It seems as if the company gets one thing running well, then they change it and it takes much longer to having it work correctly and to understand all of it's "quirks"

she is not showing under my director summary either... guess just waiting is the game now.

FYI, Consultant Connection is updated at 2pm every week day. And, as always, the month is supposed to be closed out by the 10th of the following month.

wdpmap said:
They are not part of your personal cluster once you promote a director. They are now part of your 1st generation. You need to look under director summary, click on the director and then you can go into their performance tracker to see what their team is doing.

Michelle

I find it really annoying to have to click around SO many places to see what's going on with my team...

dannyzmom said:
I find it really annoying to have to click around SO many places to see what's going on with my team...

I do too and keep telling myself that I'll get used to it! :grumpy:

Me three! And if I click on an individual consultant's info, that's all it goes back to when I click on anything else. Does anyone else have that problem?

today I LOVE CC because... drum roll... It shows my new AD title...

of course hate it to because there are a lot of red 00000000s on it too

pcjenni said:
today I LOVE CC because... drum roll... It shows my new AD title...

of course hate it to because there are a lot of red 00000000s on it too

Hee-hee...same here, Jenni.

:party::party:Congrats Carolyn and Jenni:party::party::party:
:approve:Miss Green with Envy:approve:

My director is doing a new thing--submit your shows early in the month and go into a drawing as long as it shows up on CC before the 10th. LIKE WE HAVE CONTROL OVER WHEN IT SHOWS UP????

DebbieJ said:
My director is doing a new thing--submit your shows early in the month and go into a drawing as long as it shows up on CC before the 10th.

LIKE WE HAVE CONTROL OVER WHEN IT SHOWS UP????

Is she waiting a day or so after the 10th for this info to show up? Hopefully she is. I had over $800 in cluster sales show up on my tracker for days but the breakdown was not accurrate until yesterday.

My director is doing a "green by 15" promo with us that I like (even though I won't meet it this month by the 15th:rolleyes:)

Related to Anyone Else Having a Love/Hate Relationship

1. Why do I have a love/hate relationship with cooking?

Many people have a love/hate relationship with cooking because it can be both enjoyable and stressful at the same time. Cooking allows us to create delicious meals and share them with others, but it also requires time, effort, and can be messy.

2. How can I learn to love cooking?

If you have a love/hate relationship with cooking, there are a few things you can try to learn to love it more. Start by finding recipes that excite you and trying new ingredients and techniques. Also, consider cooking with friends or family to make it a social activity. And most importantly, don't put too much pressure on yourself to create the perfect meal every time.

3. What are some common reasons for hating cooking?

Some common reasons for hating cooking include feeling like it takes too much time and effort, not knowing how to cook or feeling like you're not good at it, and having to clean up afterwards. Another reason could be feeling pressure to make meals that are healthy, budget-friendly, and delicious all at the same time.

4. How can I make cooking less stressful?

There are several ways to make cooking less stressful. First, try meal planning and prepping ahead of time to save time and effort. You can also simplify your meals by choosing recipes with fewer ingredients or using kitchen tools like slow cookers or pressure cookers. And don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks to make cooking a more enjoyable experience.

5. What are some ways to make cooking more enjoyable?

To make cooking more enjoyable, try cooking with friends or family, listening to music or a podcast while cooking, and experimenting with new recipes and ingredients. You can also make it a learning experience by taking a cooking class or watching cooking tutorials online. And don't forget to reward yourself with a delicious meal at the end!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies