• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tech Struggles of a 1954 Baby: How to Delete an Old Facebook Page

In summary, to delete an old Facebook page from 1954, you will need to access the page through your Facebook account, go to "Settings", and click on "Remove Page". If you no longer have access to the page, you can report it to Facebook and they will delete it if it violates their terms of service. Deleted Facebook pages cannot be recovered, but you can contact Facebook for assistance. If you are unable to delete a page, make sure you are logged into the correct account and try clearing your browser's cache. You can also delete a Facebook page from a mobile device by opening the app, going to the page, and selecting "Remove Page" in the "Edit Page" section.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I set up a facebook acct last year and then I decided that I just want to use it for business. I was told that I could cancel the page, not use it and then go back after 3 months and create a new page.

Wrong, it acknowledges my email address and then brings back my old page. Someone told me that I need to go in and delete everything.

Has anyone ever done this and can someone tell me step by step how to do this.

Also, how can I set up a group for my team only?

Sorry, I was born in 1954 and I have a love/hate relationship with technology!

Thanks for anyone's help,

Karen

I thought I read somewhere on Fbook that you need to "unfriend" everyone before you could delete.....???? I know its that way with a group, not sure about a page....?????? Good Luck!

Do a Google search for "cancel facebook" and for "use facebook as business" and I'm sure you will find some helpful information. I believe there is a way to convert your personal FB account into a business account, but I have not had a need to research this, so I don't know what the steps are. One big thing to know: "deactivate account" is not the same as deleting it in Facebook. Deactivating just makes it dormant until you sign in again. FB really hides the option to delete an account. Guess they want to make it like Hotel California...

Thanks! Sometimes you just need to know "what" question to ask.

Karen

1. How do I delete an old Facebook page from 1954?

To delete an old Facebook page from 1954, you will need to access the page through your Facebook account. Once you have logged in, go to the page and click on "Settings" in the top right corner. From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Remove Page". Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion of the page.

2. Can I delete a Facebook page that I no longer have access to?

If you no longer have access to the Facebook page, you can still delete it by reporting it as an imposter or unauthorized page. To do this, go to the page and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, click on "Find Support or Report Page" and select the appropriate option. Facebook will review the page and delete it if it violates their terms of service.

3. Is there a way to recover a Facebook page that has been deleted?

Unfortunately, once a Facebook page has been deleted, it cannot be recovered. It is recommended to download any important information or photos from the page before deleting it. If you have accidentally deleted a page, you may be able to contact Facebook for assistance, but there is no guarantee that the page can be recovered.

4. Why can't I delete my old Facebook page?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to delete an old Facebook page. First, make sure you are logged into the correct account that has administrative access to the page. If you are still unable to delete the page, it is possible that the page is linked to a business account and can only be deleted by the business manager. You may also need to clear your browser's cache and cookies before attempting to delete the page again.

5. Can I delete a Facebook page from my mobile device?

Yes, you can delete a Facebook page from your mobile device. Simply open the Facebook app and go to the page you want to delete. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select "Edit Page". From there, you can scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Remove Page". Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kjurich