• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody's Guest Zip Not Pulling up the City?

In summary, the conversation discusses issues with the zip code feature and provides possible reasons for why it may not be pulling up the city. It suggests checking for errors and trying again, refreshing the page or contacting customer support for further assistance. It also mentions that the zip code feature is the only way to pull up the city and that some zip codes may not be recognized due to recent changes. To report an issue with the feature, it is recommended to contact customer support for help.
KimmyDarling
Mine isn't, though it used to.

As a result, I'm having to look up the tax rate for every single customer on catalog shows!

grrr

I've emailed tech support, but wanted to see if I'm the only one.

Are the cities more than 100 miles from you? If they are, then they won't be in your update.

No, you're not the only one experiencing this issue. Many other consultants have also reported that their tax rate is not automatically populating on their orders. It seems to be a widespread issue and hopefully tech support will be able to resolve it soon. In the meantime, you may want to manually input the tax rate for each customer or adjust your pricing to include the tax.

Related to Anybody's Guest Zip Not Pulling up the City?

1. Why is the zip code not pulling up the city?

The zip code may not be pulling up the city for a few reasons. It could be an error with the website or app, or the zip code may not be recognized by the system. Make sure you are entering the correct zip code and try again.

2. Is the zip code feature not working?

It is possible that the zip code feature is not working due to a technical issue. If you are experiencing this problem, try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the app. If the issue persists, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I manually enter the city instead of using the zip code?

Unfortunately, the zip code feature is the only way to pull up the city on this platform. If you are having trouble with the zip code feature, try using a different device or accessing the platform from a different browser.

4. Why is my zip code not recognized by the system?

Some zip codes may not be recognized by the system due to recent changes or updates. If you are having trouble with your zip code, try using a different zip code from the same area or contact customer support for further assistance.

5. How can I report an issue with the zip code feature?

If you are experiencing issues with the zip code feature, you can report it to customer support for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide a solution if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay