• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Anybody Know Merrill's Return Policy?

In summary, the shirt the customer received was not what they ordered and they paid for return shipping. The customer also found another logo shirt to wear.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Today I finally got a piece of logo wear I ordered a week ago. I was CERTAIN I had ordered violet. The shirt I got was turquoise. The website says I ordered turquoise but I am certain it was an error. I don't particularly look good in this color.

In addition, it is MILES too big. I can live with that if I must ... as I am certain it will shrink. I lived with one a size bigger than this for a long time and it quickly became my favorite.

Does anybody know if we have to pay for return shipping when we exchange an item, or if they will take back items that are 'while supplies last?" If it is too much bother, I'll bite the bullet, wash it and wear it.

You have to pay to return it so if you return it for refund you lose the shipping you paid to get it and the shipping to get it back. I lost $20 at Merrill in just that way and will never buy clothing from them again except at conference.

OK, thanks. The shipping will cost more than the actual shirt! I also am very unimpressed with their hours of operation. Oh well, at least I know better next time. I haven't been to conference since 2008 and paid as much for the shirt I bought there without shipping as I did for this one with shipping.

They also charge a restocking fee if you are returning and not exchanging. Not sure how much but seems like it was 20-25%. Oh how I wish we had other logo choices!

That being said....one of the directors in my area does her own thing. She has her logo shirts made by a local person. She and one of the girls in her downline wore them to our recent fall kick-off where there were two NED's and Dan Arwine in attendance....and they had extras to sell.....I totally bought one! I liked it and it fit me...something I don't get too much of from Merrill.

pamperedlinda said:
They also charge a restocking fee if you are returning and not exchanging. Not sure how much but seems like it was 20-25%. Oh how I wish we had other logo choices!

That being said....one of the directors in my area does her own thing. She has her logo shirts made by a local person. She and one of the girls in her downline wore them to our recent fall kick-off where there were two NED's and Dan Arwine in attendance....and they had extras to sell.....I totally bought one! I liked it and it fit me...something I don't get too much of from Merrill.

I don't think she's allowed to do that...per the policy. If SHE does it herself, that's ok, but paying someone else is not allowed. I'm surprised they didn't say anything (yet).

esavvymom said:
I don't think she's allowed to do that...per the policy. If SHE does it herself, that's ok, but paying someone else is not allowed. I'm surprised they didn't say anything (yet).

Oh, I know that and so does she.

Well, I decided to keep it because the shipping is more than the actual shirt when paying for return shipping, I would have happily exchanged it for lavender but after seeing the colonial blue color of the pants I'm wearing today ... lavendar would have clashed.

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products purchased from Merrill?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all Pampered Chef products purchased directly from Merrill. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Can I return a Pampered Chef product purchased from Merrill without a receipt?

Yes, you can return a product without a receipt, but you will receive store credit for the lowest selling price of the item in the last 90 days.

3. Are there any products that cannot be returned to Merrill?

Pampered Chef products that have been personalized, used, or damaged beyond normal wear and tear cannot be returned to Merrill.

4. How long does it take for a return to be processed and refunded?

Once we receive the returned product, it takes 5-7 business days for the return to be processed and the refund to be issued. Please allow additional time for the refund to appear on your account, as processing times may vary by bank.

5. Can I return a Pampered Chef product purchased from Merrill to a different retailer?

No, returns must be made to the original retailer where the product was purchased. If you are not satisfied with your product, please contact Merrill directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76