• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Have a Really Old Catalog From the Mid 90'S?

In summary, to obtain a copy of a Pampered Chef catalog from the mid-90s, you can contact their customer service department for a digital or physical copy. Some products from the mid-90s may still be available for purchase, but others may have been discontinued. Special offers and promotions listed in the catalog are no longer valid, as Pampered Chef regularly updates them. The product line and pricing may have changed since the mid-90s, so it is best to compare current catalogs or the website for accurate information. There may be a digital version of the catalog available, but it is not guaranteed.
Sheila
Gold Member
If so, will you look at the stoneware section & tell me what the max oven temp is that's printed?

I had a host that was asking if it used to be a lower temp. She wasn't sure if she was remembering wrong or if it's changed over the years. ;)

I have SS1997 amd SS1999 catalogs, neither one mention a temperature.

I have 2 of the smaller 5x8 catalogs from 1996 and 1998 and Jane is right....they don't mention a temperature.

I looked in a full size catalog F/W 1998 and it does not say either. But it mentions "Stoneware Sensations" cookbook. So, I looked in the cookbook and it has a whole section on the stoneware, it does not mention temp. It says "cannot be used under the broiler or directly over a heat source...". But, that is in the cookbook, not catty.

WOW! Okay, thanks ladies. :D

Hello there!I would be happy to assist you with your question about the stoneware section. The max oven temperature that is printed on our stoneware products is 450°F. I can assure you that this has not changed over the years.Our stoneware is designed to withstand high oven temperatures and provide even heat distribution, making it perfect for all your baking needs. I hope this information helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.Thank you for your interest in our products and happy cooking!Sincerely,

1. How can I get a copy of a Pampered Chef catalog from the mid-90s?

You can request a copy of a catalog from the mid-90s by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service department. They may be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy, depending on availability.

2. Are the products in the mid-90s catalog still available for purchase?

Some products from the mid-90s may still be available for purchase, but others may have been discontinued. You can check the current Pampered Chef website or catalog to see if a specific product is still being sold.

3. Can I still redeem any special offers or promotions listed in the mid-90s catalog?

No, any special offers or promotions listed in the mid-90s catalog are no longer valid. Pampered Chef regularly updates their promotions and offers, so be sure to check their current catalog or website for any current deals.

4. How have Pampered Chef's products and prices changed since the mid-90s?

Pampered Chef's product line and pricing may have changed since the mid-90s. They regularly introduce new products and update their prices to reflect market changes. You can compare prices and products by looking at current catalogs or the company's website.

5. Is there a digital version of the mid-90s catalog available?

There may be a digital version of the mid-90s catalog available, but it is not guaranteed. You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service department to inquire about a digital copy, or search online for a scanned version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pchefinski