• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote - Anybody Have a Picture to Share?

In summary, the Catalog Tote is a convenient way to store and transport Pampered Chef catalogs, business cards, and order forms. It can hold up to 12 catalogs, is machine washable, and has two exterior pockets for easy storage of business cards and order forms. Pictures and demonstrations of the Catalog Tote can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Ok Ladies, I know there was another thread started w/ the Catalog Tote, I just got my box w/ the info, but was wondering if anybody has a pic they can post of what it looks like.
I want to buy it, but don't want to invest in something I just might not use, KWIM?
Anyways, a pic would be greatly appreciated!

I got mine & LOVE it!!! i got it from my director for qualifying :eek:) very cute!!! NICE SIZE TOO!

I don't have a picture of mine, but I use it as a purse and I carry it everywhere..... its well worth the 15.00 to spend on it!!!

I also use mine as a purse. I thought at first I woudl feel akward using it, but I don't.

It is so handy to have everything at your finger tips, for your business!!!

Related to Catalog Tote - Anybody Have a Picture to Share?

What is the Catalog Tote used for?

The Catalog Tote is a convenient way to store and transport your Pampered Chef catalogs, business cards, and order forms to parties, events, or anywhere you need to showcase our products.

How many catalogs can the Catalog Tote hold?

The Catalog Tote can hold up to 12 catalogs, depending on their size and thickness.

Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to prevent any shrinking or damage to the tote.

Does the Catalog Tote have pockets for business cards and order forms?

Yes, the Catalog Tote has two exterior pockets for easy storage and access to your business cards and order forms.

Can you share a picture of the Catalog Tote in use?

Unfortunately, as a text-based answer, I am unable to share a picture. However, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for pictures and demonstrations of the Catalog Tote in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jess_K