• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Else Gotten Their Pumpkin Dish Yet?

In summary, the FedEx guy brought the small heart dish to the woman's house. The woman liked it, but found it small and not like the picture.
missmindym
My FedEx guy brought mine today. It's cute, but so much smaller than I was expecting and that it looked like in the picture. lol. But, like I said, it's cute.

It's probably like the heart dish. I thought it was cute until I got it and then it reminded my of an ash tray, ha!

I did not earn it, so, I wil not be getting one unless I get some orders by next week for a show of my own.

I saw it at Conference and I was surprised that it's more of a bowl shape than a plate.

I hope they continue with these little SA pieces - I like them!

I also saw it at Conference and I liked the fact that it was more bowl shaped than flat. I love the different season SA dishes and so do my hosts and guests.

jrstephens said:
It's probably like the heart dish. I thought it was cute until I got it and then it reminded my of an ash tray, ha!

I did not earn it, so, I wil not be getting one unless I get some orders by next week for a show of my own.

hehehe, that's what I thought at first! I don't smoke but my mom does and it did remind me of one of her ashtrays. I bet a few candy corns would look cute in it, but not sure what else it could be used for?

redsoxgirl said:
I saw it at Conference and I was surprised that it's more of a bowl shape than a plate.

I hope they continue with these little SA pieces - I like them!

Thats why I had to get a Heart one!! I think they are soooo cute!!

I just received mine today and just love it............

Can't wait to get mine. I love all these special SA pieces too!

Related to Anybody Else Gotten Their Pumpkin Dish Yet?

1. How do I purchase the Pumpkin Dish from Pampered Chef?

To purchase the Pumpkin Dish from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. The Pumpkin Dish is currently available for purchase at a discounted price during our Fall season.

2. Is the Pumpkin Dish oven-safe?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for baking your favorite pumpkin recipes, such as pumpkin bread or pumpkin casserole.

3. Can the Pumpkin Dish be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish is microwave-safe. It is recommended to use a microwave-safe cover or lid while microwaving to prevent any splattering.

4. What are the dimensions of the Pumpkin Dish?

The Pumpkin Dish has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 2.5 inches. It can hold up to 8 cups of food, making it perfect for serving dishes for large gatherings or parties.

5. How do I clean and care for the Pumpkin Dish?

The Pumpkin Dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water. It is recommended to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching. To maintain its shiny appearance, you can lightly coat the dish with cooking oil before each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies