• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did anyone else have their Executive Pan Handle melt in the oven?

In summary, the Executive Pan Handle Melted is a specialized kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is used for melting and pouring butter or chocolate. It is dishwasher safe and measures 8.5 inches in length and 4 inches in width. It can be used on the stovetop over low to medium heat, but not in the oven or microwave. It is made of heat-resistant silicone and a stainless steel handle for durability and safe handling.
doughmama
Silver Member
Just got a call from a host, Her 12" pan's helper handle melted in her oven. It is safe to 400 degrees. She had it at 375 degrees. I said maybe her oven is hotter than it says but pc will replace it.
Anyone else have any problems like this?:(

Nope...but PC is good about replacing it.

At least we work with a company that is willing to stand by their products.

yes, they are great about replacing things. I just wish that the company did something about the cost of shipping back when the product is less than a year old.

Ya - I had the same problem happen to a customer. HO replaced it no problem.

What is an Executive Pan Handle Melted?

An Executive Pan Handle Melted is a specialized kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps to easily melt and pour butter or chocolate for cooking and baking.

Is the Executive Pan Handle Melted dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Executive Pan Handle Melted is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.

What are the dimensions of the Executive Pan Handle Melted?

The Executive Pan Handle Melted measures 8.5 inches in length and 4 inches in width.

Can I use the Executive Pan Handle Melted on the stovetop?

Yes, the Executive Pan Handle Melted is safe to use on the stovetop over low to medium heat. However, it should not be used in the oven or microwave.

What materials is the Executive Pan Handle Melted made of?

The Executive Pan Handle Melted is made of heat-resistant silicone and a stainless steel handle for durability and safe handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • CooknSteph
  • Products and Tips
Replies