• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Thoughts on Early Comission Before Conference?

In summary, early commission before the conference is not available. All commission payments are distributed after the conference has ended in order to give all consultants an equal opportunity to earn commission. There are no exceptions or special arrangements for receiving early commission, and commission payments are only distributed after the conference with no alternative methods available.
lacychef
Hey, I was just realizing a potential concern(for us wave 1 people anyway) payday is on Saturday...do you all think we'll get our comission deposited that day, or even Friday? I leave Sunday for conference, I really am hoping to have that moolah to spend! I could use my credit card & pay when I get home, I just hate to do that....any thoughts? I know sometimes it seems we've gotten it early....

Actually, the checks "mail" on the 10th. I have been getting my direct deposit commission a day early. I would suggest that you budget using what you will be getting in commission and then use your credit card for everything! That way, if you lose your wallet or something, your credit card will be covered versus losing cash...it's gone!

That's what I figured I'd end up doing. I get my direct deposit on the 8th always, I was just thinking with conference maybe we'd get it on the 7th...

I'll definitely be checking my banking accounts up until the minute I leave to make sure that my $$ is there. :) I also have an 800 # to check on it when in Chicago. I too usually get my deposit on the 8th, so I'm hoping that it'll be there when I leave!

1. Can I receive early commission before the conference?

Unfortunately, we do not offer early commission before the conference. All commission payments are distributed after the conference has ended.

2. Why is there no option for early commission?

Early commission is not available because we want all consultants to have the same opportunity to earn commission at the conference.

3. Will there be any exceptions for receiving early commission?

No, there are no exceptions for receiving early commission. All consultants must wait until after the conference for commission payments.

4. Can I make special arrangements for early commission?

Unfortunately, we do not make special arrangements for early commission. All commission payments follow the same schedule for every consultant.

5. Are there any other ways to receive commission before the conference?

No, commission payments are only distributed after the conference. We do not offer any other methods for receiving commission before the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies