• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Recommendations for Race Track Demo?

In summary, the host for tomorrow's show cancelled, so the new consultant decided to do a demo at the go-kart track. The demo theme is fast, and she is thinking of something like sloppy joes or meaty.
BBratrace
First, I am really bummed because my show for tomorrow cancelled. I only had two shows booked this month and, as a new consultant, I have already exhausted the friend/family route. The host for tomorrow says she will reschedule. However, I have worked with this person and kind of expected this to happen so I shouldn't be too upset. So enough of my pity party. . .

Since I have tomorrow wide open, I have decided to do a demo at the go-kart track where my son races. I am thinking the theme should be something FAST. I will have access to electricity but would like to do something that is easy because I am part of the pit crew. I am thinking maybe a simple trifle. Any recommendations? I would love to hear from anyone who has done a demo out in the field - literally in a dusty field. :)

Thanks for all of your help!

I have never done a show in a pit... but, I automatically thought of something like sloppy joes, or something meaty.
.... if you can bring a microwave
- a microwavable dip?
-Hot Pizza Dip1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green pepper chopped
2 tablespoons green onions slicedUse Microwave instead??
Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings , spread onto a 8" mini-baker.In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper and green onions.Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.

Last edited:
First off, good for you for trying something new in your newly aquired time off. ICK.
I think something speedy would be cool also.
Pizza dip sounds great! I would also maybe bring some potatoes, lemons and a couple of carrots, so you can show off the Mandoline and the microplane.
I have been in the pit, and it is dusty.
If you have a QSP, you may want to opt for a drink instead.
Good luck, keep us posted!
:)

You might also bring your food chopper to chop up some nuts. And maybe the apple wedger if you have with some apples and the sprinkles.

I don't know but it sure sounds fun. Can I come?

Related to Any Recommendations for Race Track Demo?

1. What type of products do you recommend for a race track demo?

For a race track demo, we recommend using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Power Chef® System, and Manual Food Processor. These products are perfect for preparing and serving snacks and drinks at a fast pace, making them ideal for a race track setting.

2. Are there any specific recipes that work well for a race track demo?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for a race track demo. Our top recommendations include our Quick-Stir® Guacamole, Speedy Salsa, and Quick Party Dip. These recipes are quick and easy to make, and are sure to impress the crowd at the race track.

3. Can you provide tips for setting up a race track demo using Pampered Chef products?

Of course! When setting up a race track demo, we suggest having one station for food prep and another for serving. Use our Quick-Stir® Pitcher and Power Chef® System for preparing and mixing ingredients, and set up a display of our Manual Food Processor for guests to see the products in action. Also, make sure to have plenty of samples and recipe cards available for guests to take home.

4. How can I make sure my race track demo runs smoothly?

To ensure a successful race track demo, preparation is key. Make sure to have all ingredients and supplies ready ahead of time, and practice using the products beforehand. Also, have a team member available to answer any questions and assist with product demonstrations. And don't forget to have fun and engage with the guests!

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the race track demo?

Unfortunately, we do not sell products directly at race track demos. However, you can easily purchase any of our products online through our website. Plus, don't forget to ask your consultant about any promotions or discounts that may be available for race track demo attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • SeeMe4PC
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies