• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Demo My Strawberry Shortcake Trifle at the Bridal Shower?

In summary, Tara said that she would bring the trifle partially made, and that the Taffy Apple Pizza should be a quick demo if the cookie is already done.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi. I have my first Bridal Shower tomorrow, and the host has requested a demo, and has asked me to make a dessert. Well, I'm going to make a Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, and the Taffy apple pizza. I'm thinking that I would bring the trifle already made, but then started thinking that I could show the Egg Slicer cutting the strawberries, so now I'm doubting bringing it pre-made. I'm going to bake to cookie tonight for the apple pizza, but will be making it tomorrow there. What do you think? Should I save the trifle to demo too? Normally I just bring the trifle already made. Anyway, any and all opinions are valued. Thanks!

Sorry for the rant....I'm starting to freak out a little...getting nervous!

Why not have the trifle partially made?? Go ahead and do the 1st layer of everything. That way all of the preps are done and you can do a quick demo of how easy it is to make. (i.e when I did the lime berry trifle, I already had limes sliced so I just quickly showed how easily the UM sliced limes; EAD was loaded with cool whip ready to go; berries were sliced & stored in small colander & bowl set, so I sliced one strawberry with the egg slicer for the garnish fan, etc.) When everything is already prepped, it also gives you an opportunity to discuss many other products that you might not use in an actual demo (prep bowls & their many uses, colander/bowl set, small stainless steel bowl etc). Taffy Apple Pizza should be a quick demo if the cookie is already done, so you should have plenty of time. Last time I did it I used the squeezable caramel topping - big time saver!!

Most important thing is to do what you are comfortable with. You know your crowd and your host. GOOD LUCK!

Tara, good idea with the trifle.
I'm with ya on the squeezable caramel topping.....I've used that for a while now! Saves time and cleanup!

And now for the comedy in this...I do not know the host, or the crowd! This is a shower that was set up and handed to me (long story)...well, except for the phone calls for host coaching. So, I figure, even if I really screw this up, it's okay, cuz no one really knows me!! LOL!!!!!!

Best wishes! Hope the shower goes well. Sounds like you got good advice from Tara.

Related to Should I Demo My Strawberry Shortcake Trifle at the Bridal Shower?

1. What is "Need Your Opinion Please..."?

"Need Your Opinion Please..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where we give our customers the opportunity to provide feedback on our products, recipes, and services. We value your opinion and use it to improve our products and provide the best experience for our customers.

2. How can I participate in "Need Your Opinion Please..."?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you may receive an invitation to participate in "Need Your Opinion Please..." through email or on our website. Simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions to complete the survey. Your participation is greatly appreciated!

3. How often does "Need Your Opinion Please..." surveys come out?

The frequency of "Need Your Opinion Please..." surveys varies, but on average, we send out surveys once or twice a month. This allows us to gather feedback on different products and services throughout the year.

4. Are there any incentives for participating in "Need Your Opinion Please..."?

Yes, we offer a chance to win a Pampered Chef gift certificate for completing the survey. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

5. How is my feedback used in "Need Your Opinion Please..."?

Your feedback is used to improve our products, recipes, and services. We take your suggestions and comments into consideration when developing new products and making changes to existing ones. Your feedback also helps us understand what our customers want and how we can better meet their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • grins88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
grins88
Replies