• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Have the Recipe for Vegetable Pizza?

In summary, to make a vegetable pizza, you will need pizza dough, your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and olives), pizza sauce, and shredded cheese. You can use pre-made pizza dough or crust for this recipe, and the vegetables should be chopped into small pieces. The pizza should be baked at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, and you can also add meat to the recipe by cooking it beforehand.
SilverCeladon
My director made it Monday night and it was so good and so easy to make! (need some easy recipes for my first demos) I know it had mayo, cream cheese, bell peppers, cucumbers, and some seasoning on it. Thanks!

Bueller....Bueller...Bueller....anyone? :)

Are any of these the one you want?

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

Attachments

• California Appetizer Pizza.doc
    25 KB · Views: 311
  • Italian Salad Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Stuffed Spinach Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Cool California Pizza.doc
    20 KB · Views: 327
  • Cool Veggie Pizza.doc
    20 KB · Views: 301
Yep, it was the last one! Thanks so much Trish!

Thank you so much for this post. I did a show on Monday night and a guest asked me if I had the recipe for a Veggie Pizza. I told her I would look and get her a copy if I could find one. ESP!!!! Cheffers are AWESOME!!!!:) :)

What ingredients do I need for vegetable pizza?

To make vegetable pizza, you will need pizza dough, your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and olives), pizza sauce, and shredded cheese.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough or even a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking times.

How should I prepare the vegetables for the pizza?

The vegetables should be chopped into small pieces so that they cook evenly on the pizza. You can also sauté the vegetables in a pan before adding them to the pizza for a more flavorful taste.

What temperature and for how long should I bake the pizza?

Bake the pizza at 400°F for about 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I add meat to this vegetable pizza recipe?

Yes, you can add your choice of meat such as pepperoni, sausage, or chicken to this vegetable pizza recipe. Just make sure to cook the meat before adding it to the pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikkijo