• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Know if the Pink Bar Board Is

In summary, the friend used a regular knife on the pink all the way through cutting board and got 4 huge deep cut marks on it.
nikkijo
pink all the way through? One of my husband's friends is over and decided to use it with a regular knife (not pc so it's not a self sharpening) and it has 4 HUGE DEEP cut marks on it. 1 I can see, but 4 what were you thinking!?!? He was only cutting cheese and sausage. They don’t understand why I am upset, that I have to take this to show's in May because it's the guest special. When I told my husband he needs to get me some fine sandpaper he got all upset and acted like it's my fault. They said that if it's not pink all the way through it doesn't matter if I try to get it out or not.
Please Help!!

Nikki

Might as well try. What harm could it do now? If you have to show it before getting a resolution just show the smooth side. I believe it is pink through and through, but I haven't cut mine open to find out.

One of the important features of our cutting boards is that they do get cuts in them . When I talk about our cutting boards (and then of course the knives and food chopper), I explain that they want to use a cutting board that will get cut up because that means it's not going to dull blades like a glass, solid surface or granite cutting board.

I know you want it to be pretty. . .but use it to your advantage. I don't have mine yet, but the colorful bar boards from last season seem to have the color all the way through the board.

hth

Thank you so much for the help. I never thought of using it as a selling point. I think that I'll just show the smooth side and then during the demo I can use the other side as an example.

Thanks again!!

, I am so sorry to hear about the damage to your pampered chef knife. I can understand your frustration and disappointment, especially since you were planning on showcasing it at the upcoming shows. It's important to remember that accidents happen and sometimes people may not realize the importance of properly caring for our pampered chef products. I would suggest gently reminding your husband's friend about the proper way to use and care for our knives, and perhaps offering to show him the proper techniques. As for the damage, using fine sandpaper may help to smooth out the cuts, but if the knife is still functional, I would suggest using it as is and maybe consider purchasing a new one in the future. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need any further assistance. Take care.

1. What is the Pink Bar Board from Pampered Chef?

The Pink Bar Board is a versatile cutting board sold by Pampered Chef that is designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient. It is made of durable plastic and features a non-slip base to prevent accidents while cutting.

2. How big is the Pink Bar Board?

The Pink Bar Board measures 12 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for most kitchen tasks. It is also lightweight and easy to store, making it a great addition to any kitchen.

3. Is the Pink Bar Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Bar Board is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, for optimal longevity, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water.

4. Can I use the Pink Bar Board for hot foods?

While the Pink Bar Board is heat resistant, it is not recommended for use with hot foods or dishes straight out of the oven. It is best used for cutting and prepping room temperature or cold foods.

5. Does the Pink Bar Board come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pink Bar Board comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with your board, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies