• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for a Recipe for a Jack and Jill Cooking Show?

In summary, the men at these co-ed parties seem to enjoy the food and the gifts more than the women. If you want to convert them, focus on the men and make the party more "manly." Have them try the higher-priced tools, and have a fun game where the men have to come up with three things that they can do with the tools.
lisabushey
Has anyone ever had a Jack & Jill cooking show? Any ideas of how I should do it? Products I should bring? Recipe I should make? Any suggestions would be great! I'm kind of nervous because it seems like all the Men that are attending are being forced to by their wives!!!

If that's the case, really focus on the men so you can convert them! There was a post on here about comparing our tools to men's power tools, etc. I'm not sure where but someone else may know or you may be able to search and find it. Not sure about recipes but not something fussy. More 'manly'. lol Make it interactive and all about them and you'll get them hooked. ;) Sounds fun. Good luck!

My co-ed parties are the best and MOST FUN! Definately enjoy it!! It will just flow naturally, and you'll be surprised, most of the men do the buying! Well that's what I've found anyway!

Make it interactive and have them try the knives. At my first co-ed party I told 5 Santukos. Because they all tried it and loved it.

Best of luck! Make it fun!

Also, make a "man-friendly" recipe, something "hearty" and filling. A big pot of chili might be nice, since it's cold outside, and shows our cookware. You could even have baked potatoes, complete with toppings set up in Simple Additions, so people can top their potato with chili, as well as things like sour cream in the Easy Accent Decorator, Shredded cheese with the Deluxe Cheese Grater, bacon in a SA Small Bowl, chopped onions...food chopper, etc.

If you want something to go with this, something like chips/salsa usually are well-received, or a veggie tray. Lots of times, the men enjoy alcoholic beverages, too, so that may or may not be something you want to look at.

Good luck! And, as others have said, really show the higher-priced tools. Men don't tend to care about the price if it's something they want to buy.

Paula

Jerk Chicken Nachos is a good "manly" recipe. My guy host picked Aloha Pizza for his.

Definitely pull out the Forged Cutlery Honing Tool - see if any of the men have their pocket knives on them. They'll drool.

A fun game that I have played at my co-ed shows is give the men a tool and have them come up with 3 things that they can use this tool for. Then you have the ladies be the judges and then give the guy that has the best answers a gift. The last time that I did this was at a couples wedding shower and some of the things that they came up with was so funny.

Hi there!I have definitely had experience with Jack and Jill cooking shows and they can be a lot of fun! My biggest suggestion would be to make sure you have a good mix of recipes that appeal to both men and women. This will help keep everyone engaged and interested.As for products to bring, I would recommend showcasing some of our grilling and BBQ tools, as these tend to be popular with men. You could also feature some of our easy and quick meal solutions that are perfect for busy couples.For a recipe, why not try a delicious grilled chicken and vegetable skewer? It's a crowd-pleaser and can be easily prepared using our grilling tools. Another idea could be a homemade pizza bar, where guests can choose their own toppings and make their own pizzas using our pizza stone.Lastly, don't be nervous about the men being "forced" to attend. Once they see how delicious and easy our recipes are, they will be glad they came! Just remember to keep the atmosphere light and fun, and everyone will have a great time.I hope these suggestions help, and best of luck with your Jack and Jill cooking show! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Happy cooking!

1. What type of cuisine should I focus on for a Jack and Jill cooking show?

When planning a Jack and Jill cooking show, it's important to choose a cuisine that appeals to both men and women. Consider options like Italian, Mexican, or American comfort food. You could also go for a fusion theme, combining elements from different cuisines for a unique twist.

2. Can you suggest any dishes that are easy to make for a Jack and Jill cooking show?

For a Jack and Jill cooking show, it's best to choose recipes that are relatively simple and easy to make. This will ensure that both men and women feel comfortable participating and trying the dishes. Some ideas include a hearty chili, homemade pizza, or a build-your-own taco bar.

3. How can I incorporate games or activities into my Jack and Jill cooking show?

A great way to add some fun to your Jack and Jill cooking show is to incorporate games or activities. You could have a cook-off between the men and women, a blind taste test, or a quiz about the ingredients used in the dishes. These activities will keep the audience engaged and make the event more interactive.

4. What are some budget-friendly options for a Jack and Jill cooking show?

If you're working with a tight budget for your Jack and Jill cooking show, there are still plenty of options available. Stick to simple recipes with affordable ingredients, and consider asking guests to bring a dish to share as well. You could also ask for sponsorship from local businesses or have a potluck-style event to keep costs down.

5. How can I make my Jack and Jill cooking show more interactive for the audience?

To make your Jack and Jill cooking show more interactive, consider incorporating some audience participation. This could include having volunteers assist with cooking demonstrations, asking guests to vote on their favorite dishes, or having a Q&A session with the chef. You could also encourage guests to share their own cooking tips or recipes during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampered2007