• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ideas for a Jack and Jill Party: Recipes, Competitions, and More!

Initially when I first thought of this I thought to do something where both Men and Women could make their own and see who's turn out the best...like a competition. I first thought about doing some type of pizza?? Any other ideas that I could use this one for?I think the couples show sounds good. Others have said that when the husbands come, sales actually end up higher.In summary, the hostess suggests hosting a Jack and Jill party where couples compete in different activities. There are many recipes that can be used, as well as different themes to keep the party interesting. Sales may be higher when the husbands attend.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a hostess who would like to do a Jack and Jill Party..anyone have any ideas for this? What recipes? Maybe have women vs men and compete making something?? What are your thoughts?

Since your hostess was the one who mentioned it, did she have something in particular in mind?I think a couples show sounds good. Others have said that when the husbands come, sales actually end up higher."Jack fell down and broke his crown"-- You could make something using the new Silicone crown cake pan. I don't know if you have that item, but maybe you could borrow one from your director if not.

I am doing a couples show next weekend and I think we are doing 3 items- one drink (perfect party punch or something similar), a dessert (maybe the pumpkin gingerbread trifle), and an appitzer (not 100% sure yet but I think the mini cheeseburgers). This way its easy on all as I'll have all the tools they need for each thing ready to go. The host is all excited as we'll see what people like best and I think I'll give a SB to that couple. I know it will be a great show. Oh and the host wants me to bring the new Bamboo block and knife set- she and a customer want to see it! YAHOO SALES! lol

That sounds like fun Becky. Good luck with your sales.

Thanks for the ideas ladies! Initially when I first thought of this I thought to do something where both Men and Women could make their own and see who's turn out the best...like a competition. I first thought about doing some type of pizza?? Any other ideas that I could use this one for?

My upline (when I first met her) had done a Couples show. It was an "Amazing Race" style I think. We had two teams- and it was determined by the color of the candy we took when we got there. She handed them out as she met us when we arrived. So the couples were mixed up. She had two recipes: Aloha Pizza, and I think a dessert. We had to basically race...but it had twists... The Leader of the team directed the members for the recipe steps. When the leader got to a specific card in the deck that told her to "stop" or blow the whistle...both teams had to stop- and Joanna would talk about some products that we were using or something. It was a bit confusing, but along that theme, you could have a 'race' with two recipes similar enough in product/time and see who finished first. I don't think she gave out any prize really- it was just 'bragging rights'...when you have guys, you know how that goes. But "guys vs girls" would be interesting. :)My friend who came with me didn't like the whole race aspect, because it took away from really enjoying the products for her. I tend to agree, but I'm just letting you know what we did- maybe make it work for you.I'm glad you posted this though- because the same couple that hosted this party, may host one for ME now in the future...she likes to do them as couples because they don't get out much- so it's a social event for them.

You could have the guys be learning how to cook the main dish (so they can learn how to "pamper" the wives on their own someday.) And the women could make the dessert to show the guys what "sweethearts" they can be. Not have it be a race, but just a relaxed and social environment.

babywings76 said:
You could have the guys be learning how to cook the main dish (so they can learn how to "pamper" the wives on their own someday.) And the women could make the dessert to show the guys what "sweethearts" they can be. Not have it be a race, but just a relaxed and social environment.

That's a great idea! (especially if you start thinking January/February- with Valentine's day)

These are all great ideas! Does anyone happen to have a "Couples" Flyer or invite they can share?

1. What are "Jack and Jill Ideas"?

"Jack and Jill Ideas" are fun and creative ways to host a joint party or event for both men and women. These ideas allow for a more inclusive and interactive experience for all guests.

2. How do I come up with "Jack and Jill Ideas"?

There are many ways to come up with "Jack and Jill Ideas". You can brainstorm with your partner or friends, research online for inspiration, or even ask your guests for suggestions. The key is to find activities or themes that will appeal to both men and women.

3. What types of events are suitable for "Jack and Jill Ideas"?

Any type of event, whether it's a birthday party, bridal shower, or even a casual get-together, can be turned into a "Jack and Jill" event. The key is to keep the activities and games gender-neutral and inclusive for all guests.

4. How can I incorporate "Jack and Jill Ideas" into my Pampered Chef party?

There are many ways to incorporate "Jack and Jill Ideas" into your Pampered Chef party. You can have a cooking competition between couples, have a tasting game where guests have to guess the ingredients, or even have a themed cooking challenge. Get creative and have fun!

5. Can I still have a traditional Pampered Chef party with "Jack and Jill Ideas"?

Yes, absolutely! "Jack and Jill Ideas" can add an extra element of fun and entertainment to your traditional Pampered Chef party. Just make sure to choose activities and games that will appeal to both men and women and still allow for the showcasing of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
Replies