• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes for a Jack & Jill Luau Wedding Shower

In summary, the guest of honor is providing the food and the decorations, while the bride-to-be is doing everything else, including catering. They are planning to have 50 people at their shower, and the guest of honor recommends dishes like cold pastas and appetizers, as well as the jerk chicken salad.
PamperedCaniac
Ok, I am having a Jack and Jill "luau" wedding shower at my house this weekend! We are having grilled pork chops, grilled squash/zuccini with onions, cheesy potatoes, hot dogs for the little and big grown up kids, fruit bowl and wings. The Father of the bride is providing this and I am doing the decorations, plates, drinks, desserts, sides and everything else. Here is where I need your help. Every event is an opportunity to get out PC to others! So I want a few fabulous sides such as cold pastas, or yummy appetizers but that will not break the back and will feed many! We are planning on 50 + people in my back yard!!! Any suggestions on some PC recipes that would LOOK beautiful, taste fabulous and not break the bank since we already have $200 in decorations, plates and all that? PLEASE :eek:

the jerk chicken salad. There is also the the pasta variation.

peichef said:
the jerk chicken salad. There is also the the pasta variation.

thank you... I do not have the jerk rub but could vary that part. If you guys have any others please feel free to let me know! I guess I need to do a few wiht out meats too. Thank you again peichef b/c I have not tried this one yet!

hmmmm, sitting here in Hawaii i would suggest instead of the fruit bowl make mini shish ke babs and stick them in a pineapple you can get about 4 pieces of fruit on the small appetizer picksthe old potstickers with the hot pepper jelly dipping sauce are awesome and could easily be tripled for very little costunfortunatley, we aren't finding many local places to eat but more chain rest. I like hole in the wall places where I can get authentic food

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming Jack and Jill "luau" wedding shower! It sounds like it's going to be a fantastic event with delicious food and great company.I completely agree with you that every event is an opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef and share our amazing products with others. I have a few suggestions for some fabulous sides that will not only look beautiful, but also taste amazing and won't break the bank.For a refreshing and colorful side, I recommend our Confetti Pasta Salad. It's made with fresh vegetables, herbs, and our Zesty Italian Dressing Mix, and it's a hit at every gathering. Plus, you can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a large crowd.Another great option is our Southwest Layered Dip. This dip is not only delicious, but it also looks gorgeous with its layers of black beans, corn, avocado, and more. Serve it with some tortilla chips or veggies for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.If you're looking for something a little more substantial, our BBQ Chicken Braid is a great choice. It's made with our flaky Crescent Roll Dough and filled with BBQ chicken, cheese, and veggies. It's easy to make and can be cut into smaller portions to feed a large group.I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you all the best with your event. Don't forget to have some of our catalogs and business cards on hand to share with your guests who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes can I find for a Jack & Jill Luau Wedding Shower?

Our Pampered Chef Recipes for a Jack & Jill Luau Wedding Shower feature a variety of delicious dishes inspired by Hawaiian cuisine, such as pineapple chicken skewers, coconut shrimp, and tropical fruit salad. We also have recipes for refreshing beverages like mai tais and piña coladas.

2. Are these recipes easy to make for a large group?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to make for a large group. Many of them can be prepared ahead of time and stored in our Pampered Chef products, such as our Quick-Stir® Pitcher or Chillzanne® Rectangle Server, to keep them fresh until the party starts.

3. Do I need any special kitchen equipment to make these recipes?

No, our Pampered Chef recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have, such as knives, cutting boards, and mixing bowls. However, our products can make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in these recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan options in our Pampered Chef Recipes for a Jack & Jill Luau Wedding Shower. Some examples include grilled vegetable skewers, tropical quinoa salad, and roasted sweet potatoes with coconut lime dressing.

5. Can I adjust the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies?

Absolutely! Our recipes can easily be adjusted to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies. We provide substitution suggestions and tips for common allergens, such as gluten, dairy, and nuts. You can also reach out to our team for personalized assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl