• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Cluster Meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha or Area?

In summary, there are several upcoming cluster meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha area which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. These meetings are events for consultants and guests to learn about new products and network with others in the business. They are free to attend and guests are welcome. To RSVP, you can contact your local consultant or do so through the Pampered Chef website in advance.
Katiek77
Are there any PC cluster meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha OR area? I am signing up under Wendy Love. She is lovely! Her meetings are every other month in the Bethany area. I am also looking for hospitality/cluster meetings that are in the Beaverton Aloha area because I love going to monthly cluster meetings. Thanks!

There are consultants in Hillsboro and in McMinnville - PM me for more info if you cannot find it.

Hi Wendy Love,I am also located in the Beaverton/Aloha area and am interested in attending PC cluster meetings. I haven't heard of any in this specific area, but I will definitely keep an eye out for any upcoming meetings. Thank you for sharing about Wendy Love's meetings in the Bethany area, I will have to check those out! If you come across any other meetings in our area, please let me know. I also enjoy attending monthly cluster meetings and it would be great to connect with others in our community. Thanks again!

1. Are there any upcoming cluster meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha area?

Yes, there are several upcoming cluster meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha area. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for specific dates and locations.

2. What are cluster meetings and why should I attend?

Cluster meetings are events where Pampered Chef consultants and guests come together to learn about new products, share tips and tricks, and network with others in the business. These meetings are a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your business.

3. Is there a cost to attend cluster meetings?

No, there is no cost to attend cluster meetings. These events are free for consultants and guests to attend.

4. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It's a great way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and products.

5. How do I RSVP for a cluster meeting?

You can RSVP for a cluster meeting through your local consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Please be sure to RSVP in advance so we can plan for a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Katiek77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbdowd0798