• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Include Antipasta Pizza in My Fall Preview Show Menu?

In summary, the speaker is considering using the New SBCB for their Fall Preview show and is seeking recommendations. They have personally tried the Asparagus wrap thingies and highly recommend them, as well as the Harvest Chicken Salad and mini carmel cakes. They also suggest trying the Mini Apple Tarts and Pumpkin Spice Truffles from the New SBCB. The speaker has had success with the Antipasto Pizza at previous shows and recommends draining the artichokes well to avoid a mushy crust. They are available for further assistance and suggestions.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm considering this for one of my recipes at my Fall Preview show and was wondering how good it was? (I always like to ask even before I test recipes with family!)

~Also thought about the Asparagus wrap thingies
~ Havest Chicken Salad
~and mini carmel cakes all in the New SBCB.

Any thoughts on these or other recommedations from the New SBCB? I want to make 4 different recipes.

I would do some of our new recipes to get people excited to book.

We have done the antipasto pizza at a couple of our shows and everybody loved it. Plus, while the dough is cooking you can do the chopping and such which makes for an easy demo.

I have done the pizza at sevral shows. Although, I personally do not like the tastes it has been a HUGE hit at shows. When people book from the show I done it at, I have had a hard time (is been successful) in getting them to do something different at there show. Everyone has LOVED it! And is shows off a lot of products too. Just make sure to drain the artichokes as much as possible so your crust does not get to much juice and be mushy. I use the colander with a bowl underneath it and let them drain while I am doing some of the other prep work before I mix them all together. I just had another request for it yesterday at a show.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear you're considering the New SBCB for your Fall Preview show. I have personally tried the Asparagus wrap thingies and they are a hit every time I make them. The Havest Chicken Salad is also a delicious option, especially with the added touch of fall flavors. And who doesn't love mini carmel cakes? I definitely recommend giving those a try as well. As for other recommendations from the New SBCB, I would suggest the Mini Apple Tarts and the Pumpkin Spice Truffles. Both are perfect for the fall season and are sure to impress your guests. Let me know if you need any further assistance or recommendations. Happy cooking!

What is "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?"

"Antipasta Pizza Anyone?" is a delicious pizza recipe from Pampered Chef that features a variety of antipasto ingredients, such as salami, olives, and roasted red peppers, on top of a crispy pizza crust.

What ingredients are needed to make "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?"

The ingredients for "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?" include pre-made pizza dough, marinara or pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced salami, sliced black olives, sliced roasted red peppers, and grated Parmesan cheese.

Can I make "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?" without a pre-made pizza crust?

Yes, you can make your own pizza crust from scratch or use a store-bought crust. However, using a pre-made crust will save you time and effort in the kitchen.

How long does it take to make "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?"

The total time to make "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?" is about 25 minutes. This includes preheating the oven, assembling the pizza, and baking it for 12-15 minutes.

Can I customize the toppings for "Antipasta Pizza Anyone?"

Yes, feel free to add or substitute any of the antipasto ingredients to your liking. You can also add other toppings such as onions, mushrooms, or peppers for more flavor and variety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefBeckyD