• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Out the Tropics: Aloha Pizza

In summary, Trish got her changeover kit and loved it, so her family wanted to try one of the new recipes. The Aloha Pizza turned out well, but they think a Boboli crust would make it taste better and they added a little extra chicken. The new recipes look awsome and the Test Kitchen class at Leadership was informative. They want to try the ceviche cups with shrimp and chicken.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I got my changeover kit when I got home today. Loved it! So, my family wanted to try one of the new recipes. Did the Aloha Pizza.

Our critic:

Half of the recipe works well in Medium Bar Pan. (This is the right size pan for a smaller family with medium appetites.) Fresh pineapple would make it zing-ier. I think a Boboli crust might make it taste a little better. We added a little extra chicken to the recipe. I think a second flavor of cheese might be nice. And, it uses a ton of products so would work really well at a show!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

That is good to know about 1/2ing the recipe Trish. It's just me and DH, and I didn't know if we'd eat the whole thing!

That recipe looked awsome!! I can't wait to make it!!

I had the Test Kitchen class at Leadership. They made 5 of the 6 New consultant recipes, and they all looked really good. We wanted samples! It was mentioned that you could substitute chicken in the ceviche cups for cost and preference.

chefann said:
I had the Test Kitchen class at Leadership. They made 5 of the 6 New consultant recipes, and they all looked really good. We wanted samples!

It was mentioned that you could substitute chicken in the ceviche cups for cost and preference.

That's good to know Ann - I try to stay away from seafood for demos, because of preference and allergies!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's good to know Ann - I try to stay away from seafood for demos, because of preference and allergies!

I know & it seems like its getting tougher...nuts,milk,cheese,apples.....:(

Ginger428 said:
I know & it seems like its getting tougher...nuts,milk,cheese,apples.....:(
Don't forget gluten, too!

Maybe we should all switch to the potato demo and have everyone bring their own snacks! :)

I'm glad to see that even though they have quite a few "fancier" recipes in the new SB, they have some good "stand-by" recipes like the Profiterole Puffs, the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart, the Antipasto Pizza thing....

I know they are trying to make some more up-scale stuff, but the people I know still like the standard PC-type recipes.

I do want to try the ceviche cups - with shrimp for my family and chicken for my shows.

Regarding creviche, red snapper and sole are the fish most often selected for use in this dish. According to FOOD LOVER'S COMPANION by Sharon Tyler Herbst, this is a Latin American dish. My husband, a chef, highly recommends this book if you'd like to know more about food, drink and culinary terms. In this book, creviche is spelled with an "s".

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Aloha Pizza?

To make the Aloha Pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pineapple chunks, ham or Canadian bacon, and green onions. You can also add any additional toppings of your choice, such as bell peppers or bacon.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for the Aloha Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of pre-made crust for the Aloha Pizza. However, we recommend a thin crust to ensure that the toppings cook evenly and the pizza is not too heavy.

3. How long does it take to cook the Aloha Pizza?

The Aloha Pizza typically takes 12-15 minutes to cook in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of crust and oven used. It is best to check the pizza periodically to ensure it is cooked to your desired level.

4. Can I make the Aloha Pizza using a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone to make the Aloha Pizza. The stone helps to evenly distribute heat and ensures a crispy crust. You can also use the Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter to cut the pizza into slices.

5. Can the Aloha Pizza be made on a grill?

Yes, the Aloha Pizza can be made on a grill. We recommend using a pizza stone or a cast iron skillet to cook the pizza on the grill. Make sure to preheat the grill and cook the pizza over indirect heat for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam