• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Answered: Is the Mini-Baker Good for Cakes? 8" Inside Size Explained.

In summary, the Mini-Baker is a versatile baking tool that is specifically designed for baking cakes and other desserts. It can also be used for making casseroles, breads, and roasted vegetables. It can hold up to 4 servings and is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting results. The Mini-Baker is also oven, microwave, and freezer safe for added convenience.
pamperedmomto3
I have a customer that is wondering if the mini-baker is good for cakes. She wants to know if the 8" it says is for the inside. Help!:eek:

I personally don't know but I've made cakes in the 9x9 baker and they turn out perfect.

I don't see why not so long as the volume of what the batter is goes with the size of pan. I used the mini-baker for a recipe that usually goes in a pie plate and it worked really well, though the mini-baker sides aren't sloped like the pie plate, this particular pie still worked.

Related to Answered: Is the Mini-Baker Good for Cakes? 8" Inside Size Explained.

1. Is the Mini-Baker suitable for baking cakes?

Yes, the Mini-Baker is specifically designed for baking cakes and other desserts. Its 8" inside size is perfect for creating smaller, individual-sized cakes.

2. Can I use the Mini-Baker for other dishes besides cakes?

Yes, the Mini-Baker can also be used for making casseroles, breads, and even roasted vegetables. Its versatile size and shape make it a great tool for various dishes.

3. How many servings can the Mini-Baker hold?

The Mini-Baker can hold up to 4 servings, depending on the recipe and the size of the servings. It is ideal for smaller gatherings or for making individual portions.

4. Is the Mini-Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini-Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting results.

5. Can I use the Mini-Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Mini-Baker is oven safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • talkintrac