• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can You Expedite Individual Stone Orders for Christmas?

In summary, the recommended timeline for placing orders to ensure delivery by Christmas is no later than December 15th. Orders can be shipped directly to a gift recipient with a personalized message. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Once shipped, packages can be tracked using a tracking number. The return policy for Christmas gifts is the same as the regular return policy, with a 30-day window for returns with a receipt. Personalized and final sale items are not eligible for return.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Here is my situation...
My host for January has a customer who would like to purchase stones for Christmas. I have told the host that the orders would not be processed until her show closed. She wrote back and stated that the customer would be willing to pay direct shipping...
It still cannot be done right....it would be an individual order right? I "know" I am right about this but since I have been out of the loop a bit I am questioning myself! How would you word it back to her?

TIA!

Yes, you are right. I would find out how much her order will be. It can be done as a seperate show, if it is $150 or more. If it is close, find out if she has another person or two that would like to order now for Christmas. Then do her show in Jan. She can get hostess specials for both months!

Right. It would need to be an individual order and can not count toward the show.

I would offer the host a little something extra when you close her show if that order would have changed her total once she has her show (like an extra 10% off or something you have on hand).

If I understand your question right, the order will have to be separate from her January show. The only thing you can do is offer your host a referral gift for referring that customer to you for a December order.

Boy, you got all the answers at once! :)

Thanks y'all!

Remember if she can turn in enough orders to have a catalog show this month to list her as a booking off of herself so she can get the host special next month twice!

1. What is the recommended timeline for placing orders to ensure delivery by Christmas?

We recommend placing your order no later than December 15th to ensure delivery by Christmas. This allows enough time for processing and shipping.

2. Can I have my order shipped directly to a gift recipient?

Yes, you can have your order shipped directly to a gift recipient. During the checkout process, you can enter the recipient's shipping address and select a gift message to be included in the package.

3. Are there any additional fees for expedited shipping?

Yes, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. The cost will vary depending on the shipping method and destination.

4. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package on the shipping carrier's website.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased as Christmas gifts?

Our return policy for items purchased as Christmas gifts is the same as our regular return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase with a receipt for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items and items marked as final sale are not eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • raebates