• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Stoneware Sale Question..

In summary, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use wooden or silicone utensils. Stoneware should be hand washed with hot water and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Stoneware is oven safe up to a certain temperature, but sudden temperature changes should be avoided. The best way to season stoneware is to use it frequently and lightly coat it with oil before each use. While stoneware is dishwasher safe, it is best to hand wash it for optimal performance and longevity.
momoffour
Does my host get the stoneware half price or does she have to qualify by having so much in sales?? Thanks!

Anne

As a host with a qualifying show ($150 in sales in the US), she can pick one piece of stoneware at 60% off. Then, she can also apply the 15%-30% discount to any of the sale prices of stoneware. So, she can get a lot of cheap stoneware! To start earning half-price items, she'd need at least $300 in sales.

Hope that helps!

: Typically, the host receives a discount on stoneware based on the total sales from the party. The more sales, the bigger the discount. However, some companies may have specific qualifications for hosts to receive the discount. It's best to check with your specific company for their policies.

1. Can I use metal utensils on stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use wooden or silicone utensils.

2. How do I clean my stoneware?

Stoneware should be hand washed with hot water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the seasoning on the stoneware.

3. Can stoneware go in the oven?

Yes, stoneware is oven safe up to a certain temperature (usually 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit). However, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing cold stoneware in a hot oven, as this can cause cracking.

4. What is the best way to season stoneware?

The best way to season stoneware is to use it frequently. The more you use it, the more non-stick it will become. You can also lightly coat the stoneware with oil before each use to help with the seasoning process.

5. Can I put stoneware in the dishwasher?

While stoneware is technically dishwasher safe, it is not recommended as the harsh chemicals and high heat can damage the seasoning and cause cracking. It is best to hand wash stoneware for optimal performance and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cookin' Mama