• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question... Registry Cards

In summary, the bride is offering to pay for the cards. As Jen mentioned, the cards from Merrill are inexpensive and if you get the box of personalized ones, then everyone who gets one will have your PWS address, too.
ahammons
I mentioned this on another post, but the bride for my registry is offering to pay for the cards. (The ones from Merrill) I thought about just buying them for her, but I don't know. Does anyone else buy these for the couple, or do you get the money from them??

They get some free from PC when they open their registry.. 30 I think, but I'm not sure. If they want more than that, I usually just give them to them. The cost isn't very high anyway, and I just tend to keep a bunch on hand just in case I need them.

Hope that helps.

=) Jen

I supply them with extras. I just keep some on hand...you could always print some yourself on business cards from Avery (or a cheaper version). The bride and groom don't usually mind!!

I showed the Merrill ones to the bride and she really likes them ... shipping's not too much on them, so I think I'll just buy them for the couple.

I got an e-mail from her, letting me know that she added items to the registry... $2000 worth. lol

What I did was copied the Merill business card and saved it to my computer and bought blank buisness cards from walmart and pasted the picture onto the blank cards and added my personal website. That way you have them in less than 30 minutes.

I just had some printed on business cards from Vista Print, for free, because I didn't want to pay $25.00 for the personalized ones from Merrill. I should have them by Friday. I can't wait because my niece has set up her registry with me. I also have a Bridal Fair next month. If I get some additional registries I MIGHT order the ones from Merrill.

jenm42 said:
They get some free from PC when they open their registry.. 30 I think, but I'm not sure. If they want more than that, I usually just give them to them. The cost isn't very high anyway, and I just tend to keep a bunch on hand just in case I need them.

Hope that helps.

=) Jen

So if they sign up on your PWS then they still get some free registry cards??

The bride (or groom) for ANY registry gets 30 cards sent straight from HO, with a catalog. But 30 cards isn't really a lot if they're having a couple of showers or want to include them in "save the date" mailings. The cards from Merrill are inexpensive. If you get the box of personalized ones, then everyone who gets one will have your PWS address, too. ;)

chefann said:
The bride (or groom) for ANY registry gets 30 cards sent straight from HO, with a catalog.

But 30 cards isn't really a lot if they're having a couple of showers or want to include them in "save the date" mailings. The cards from Merrill are inexpensive. If you get the box of personalized ones, then everyone who gets one will have your PWS address, too. ;)

Thanks Ann! That helps me with ONE of my questions!:D Now for the other 10 million I need answered on the wedding registry thing :p

What is the purpose of registry cards for Pampered Chef products?

The purpose of registry cards is to allow customers to create a wish list of desired Pampered Chef products for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or housewarmings. These cards can be shared with friends and family to make gift-giving easier.

How do I obtain registry cards?

Registry cards can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or can be downloaded and printed from the company's website. They are also included in most Pampered Chef catalogs.

Do I have to be hosting a party to receive registry cards?

No, registry cards are available to all customers, whether they are hosting a party or not. However, hosting a party allows you to earn free products and discounts.

Can I add items to my registry after I have already submitted it?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or make changes online through the website.

How long will my registry be active?

Your registry will be active for up to one year from the date it was created. After that, it will automatically be deactivated. However, you can always create a new registry if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein