• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amount Charged on Cc for Customer

In summary, the amount charged on your credit card for your Pampered Chef order is the total cost of the items you purchased, including taxes and shipping fees, and will typically be charged within 1-2 business days after placing your order. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to the amount once it has been processed. You can track the amount charged by using the tracking number provided in your email confirmation after the order has been shipped. If you believe there has been an error with the amount charged, please contact customer service for assistance.
kaseydee
Gold Member
On a show can you put more money than the amount shown under the guest payment due on their card? Like their order shows $40 but you do it for $45 to cover another? The customer knows & wants to be charged $45.

Yes, you can. In the payment area just put the total amount to be charged.

Yep. I do it all the time for my hosts.

DebbieJ said:
Yep. I do it all the time for my hosts.

I liked how PP told you at the bottom of the same screen "Total Amount Owed for Show". Now in P3, you have to change screens and remember the total. Is there a better way to do this?

On the payment tab for the show (not the individual customer), there's a total.

Related to Amount Charged on Cc for Customer

1. What is the reason for the amount charged on my credit card for my Pampered Chef order?

The amount charged on your credit card for your Pampered Chef order is the total cost of the items you purchased, including any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

2. How long does it take for the amount to be charged on my credit card after placing my Pampered Chef order?

The amount will typically be charged on your credit card within 1-2 business days after placing your Pampered Chef order.

3. Can I make changes to the amount charged on my credit card for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to the amount charged on your credit card for your Pampered Chef order once it has been processed. If you have any concerns or questions about the amount charged, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a way to track the amount charged on my credit card for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number that you can use to track your package and verify the amount charged on your credit card.

5. What should I do if the amount charged on my credit card for my Pampered Chef order is incorrect?

If you believe there has been an error with the amount charged on your credit card for your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance in resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcindyp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RossDeb2