• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amber's Fundraiser Show: Get Bookings & Hold Raffle!

In summary, Amber's Fundraiser Show is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for a specific cause or organization. To get bookings from the show, you can invite friends and family, share on social media, and offer incentives for future bookings. The raffle at the show is a way to engage guests and encourage purchases, with a chance to win a special Pampered Chef product or discount. To participate, you can purchase products, share the event, or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for more information. And even if you are unable to make a purchase, you can still support the cause by making a direct donation or spreading the word about the fundraiser show.
ChefAmber
i had a great last month and this month (oct) is blank i am going to hod a fundraiser show but i dont have anything else. i need help trying to get my name out there and how to get bookings. i have typed up business cards, left catalogs at offices. i want to do a raffle but i am not sure how to make the raffle tickets if you know of a place i can get them or make them and print them off i would be greatfull
thanks
amber hudgins 495750
pampered chef consultant

You can go to walmart and buy a roll of tickets.. and use them for raffel tickets.....

start pampering businesses. if you are nor sure what i am talking about e-mail me [email protected]

What is Amber's Fundraiser Show?

Amber's Fundraiser Show is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for a specific cause or organization. It is an opportunity for individuals to support a good cause while also learning about and purchasing Pampered Chef products.

How can I get bookings from Amber's Fundraiser Show?

To get bookings from Amber's Fundraiser Show, you can invite friends, family, and acquaintances to attend the event and also share it on social media. You can also offer incentives for guests who book a future Pampered Chef party during the show.

What is the raffle at Amber's Fundraiser Show?

The raffle at Amber's Fundraiser Show is a fun way to engage guests and encourage them to make a purchase. A raffle ticket is given for every purchase made during the event, and the winner will be randomly selected to receive a special Pampered Chef product or discount.

How do I participate in Amber's Fundraiser Show?

You can participate in Amber's Fundraiser Show by purchasing products during the event. You can also share the event with your friends and family and invite them to attend as well. If you are interested in hosting a similar fundraiser show, you can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still support the cause without making a purchase at Amber's Fundraiser Show?

Yes, you can still support the cause without making a purchase at Amber's Fundraiser Show. You can make a donation directly to the cause or organization being supported through the event. You can also help spread the word about the fundraiser show to others who may be interested in supporting the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • ChefAmber