• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Succeed as a Pampered Chef Consultant

And if you get 3 more shows, you're already ahead of where you were before.I think it's worth a try.I have made a list of 100 and have called them.I'm doing the mystery host concept.
ChefAmber
this is my 2nd month and my 1st month was great and this month i cant get anything. i have tried the round up letters, business cards, news papper and i cant get a bite. i dont want to quit but i dont have the time and money to keep putting in this if i am not making any money.

thanks in advance
amber 495750
pampered chef consultant

Do you have any family or friends that live a distance from you that might be willing to do catalog sales? Have you tried contacting local non-profit and religious organizations to see if they'd like to do a fundraiser or have any holiday fairs happening in the next month or two? You could also find out if any of them are doing "advertising booklets" that you could advertise in.

no i dont have any long distant family or friends :0( yeah i am doing one for the make a wish foundation, but i am not sure how to find anyone else. i do have a fair this month and i wasthinking about donin the trick or treat bags, have you seen them, do you think thats ok or should i do something else.
thanks you soo much i really need some help because i love cooking and i have a young child so it works so good for me but i need people like you to help me out throw this tough time
thanks alot

Hi ... I'm from NC too... where are you?

if you are new to the area you could do a meet the neighbor thing - a few people have done those - put flyers in their neighbors mailboxes - go beyond your immediate neighborhood and try to put flyers in at least 100 people's boxes - do it as a mystery host - have a few recipes, your PC products out, do a quick and easy demo, and get people to shmooze with your goal being bookings rather than sales.

Oh, and definetely do something for halloween as that can't hurt and does not cost you much. For the "meet the neighbor" maybe do it in November as a "amazing things to do with leftover turkey" and in your haloween packets include a "teaser" to the "meet the neighbor". If you do a search in the files section you'll find a bunch of turkey recipes.

If you are not new to the area you could do an Open House to introduce your business. I did this with the change over season and handed out invitations to my neighbors and at church and mailed invites out to those I could not hand it. It worked really well. I did not do a demo just a meet, greet, and order kind of thing. I got a booking that turned into a recruit.

i am from zebulon nc

I'm having similar issues. I had 5 people tell me they'd be willing to do shows, so I signed up. Now, four of the five are avoiding me! I don't want to stalk them, so I spent the weekend addressing almost 300 postcards to every mom at my daughter's school - I'm having an open house in mid-November. Surely SOMETHING will come of that, right? I'm doing the mystery host concept.

ChefAmber, have you made your list of 100 in your welcome booklet? Have you called all of them? I was AMAZED how many people booked a show from that list. Even if you call 100 and only get 3 shows that's 3 more shows than you have now.

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to increase sales is by hosting more parties and events. You can also reach out to your network and offer special discounts or promotions. Utilizing social media and online platforms can also help expand your customer base.

2. What are some tips for managing my time effectively as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It's important to prioritize your tasks and create a schedule for yourself. Make sure to set aside time for both running your business and personal responsibilities. Utilizing tools like a planner or calendar can also help keep you organized.

3. How can I stand out in a competitive market as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to stand out is by offering exceptional customer service. Make sure to follow up with your customers and provide them with personalized attention. You can also differentiate yourself by offering unique products or special promotions.

4. What are some ways to overcome rejection and stay motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Rejection is a normal part of any sales business, and it's important to not take it personally. Use it as an opportunity to learn and improve. It's also helpful to set small achievable goals for yourself and celebrate your successes, no matter how small.

5. How can I effectively manage my inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It's important to keep track of your inventory and only order what you know you can sell. Make sure to rotate your products and keep them organized. You can also offer discounts or promotions on slow-moving items to help move them out of your inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ChefAmber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carrdinal
Replies
Views
LI Chick