• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings and Income: Proven Strategies from a Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, Amber is looking for ways to get more bookings, but is not making any money doing so. She is also new to this business. She has tried the 118 ways listed on the website, but is still looking for help. She has tried contacting past customers and hosts, and has even shopped at the grocery store wearing her pampered chef apron. She has also contacted other direct sales reps in her area.
ChefAmber
i have out several threads on here about how to get more bookings, and i have tryed the 118 ways, fairs, calling past host and customers, adversting, everything this will be my ss3 month and i dont have anything else to try i am wanting to make this my full time thing so i can stay at home with my son but i am not making any money doing that so if you could help me please i would be gratefull.
thanks in advance
amber
papmper chef consultant #495750:confused:

Sign up to take all of the available tele classes. Download the other classes and listen to them.

Ask everyone! There is nothing worse than seeing pampered Chef boxes on your neighbor's doorstep! Everyone needs to know that you want to hold a show with them!

Good luck!

Ideas:
1) I was listening to Belinda Ellsworth's audio for October and she had a great idea -- what about calling all those people again and asking for a referral of three people who they think might be interested in our products. You can ask this of everyone you know -- not just former customers and hosts.

2) Start talking to everyone -- I like to take my son for a mall walking adventure wearing my catalog bag. I always get stopped. With the cold weather and holiday coming, the mall should be getting busier.

3) Join some free mommy groups -- library story times (go to multiple libraries), mall kids events -- I even like to hang out at Barnes and Noble in the kids section -- lots of other moms there, too! Your son will love doing it so you get an added benefit!

4) Always get in the longest line -- plenty of time to talk to the people around you. Make sure you have your 30 second commercial memorized and a notepad to take names and numbers.

5) I was told about a consultant who even wears her apron to go shopping at the grpcery store!

I have all of these on my to do list!

Hang in there -- I'm still new at this too and sometimes get really down about not being where I want/need to be. Remember -- the best businesses in the world develop over time -- so patience and persistence is what will create the business you want. PLus always post when you need a kind word or suggestion --- I consider this website to be my virtual cluster!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried this successfully--go yard saling and ask if they are selling any Pampered Chef items. Usually they aren't because of course who would want to get rid of them? And if they are, even better. You may find a bargain. Either way, it's a great way to start a conversation about PC. Have some packets ready in your car because you will inevitably find someone interested.

I've also had success contacting other direct sales reps in my area (Creative Memories, Longaberger, etc.). You can find phone numbers on the company websites if you enter in a zip code. I set a goal for how many bookings I wanted, then started calling asking if they had a consultant already, and if not, would they like to earn free product, etc, etc. Everyone has been so warm and friendly, and even inspired to do the same thing. A great experience all the way around.

I hope this helps. I know how you feel, but you can do it!

suggestions?Can anyone give me some ideas on what to say exactly when waiting in line and such. I have the hardest time just coming out and talking to people about pampered chef (I do carry around my tote purse and have my "I love the pampered chef" button) but if I had an idea of things to say to people when I'm standing in line it might help me overcome my fear. I need to think of something to say to break the ice. I dont want to say, Hey, have you heard of the pampered chef? I'm a consultant. Do you want to have a show?
Please offer suggestions as to what has worked for you.
THANKS!

Talk about food!I usually grab a magazine with recipes in it and tell the lady next to me:
Doesn't that look yummy?
They usually say yes.
I tell them that I make a living at making yummy foods and I am always on the lookout for good recipes.
They usually ask me:
What do you do? Are you a chef? Do you work in a restaurant?
I tell them:
I am actually a Pampered Chef consultant. I earn money having fun parties at people's houses. I demonstrate my kitchen tools to the ladies as I prepare a recipe for the guests and the hostess earns those products for Free, half price and at a discount.
Have you ever had a PC show?
Then that's when I can usually give them my card, a mini catalog and maybe their info if they are interested. Depending on how slow or fast the line is going. I don't want to chat their ear off, but you'd be surprised some people love to chat with total strangers. I have booked about 2 shows from ladies standing in line at the grocery store or Walmart this year and have had about 2 online orders.

Debbie :D :D :D

Last edited:
DebbieSAChef said:
I usually grab a magazine with recipes in it and tell the lady next to me:
Doesn't that look yummy?
They usually say yes.
I tell them that I make a living at making yummy foods and I am always on the lookout for good recipes.
They usually ask me:
What do you do? Are you a chef? Do you work in a restaurant?
I tell them:
I am actually a Pampered Chef consultant. I earn money having fun parties at people's houses. I demonstrate my kitchen tools to the ladies as I prepare a recipe for the guests and the hostess earns those products for Free, half price and at a discount.
Have you ever had a PC show?
Then that's when I can usually give them my card, a mini catalog and maybe their info if they are interested. Depending on how slow or fast the line is going. I don't want to chat their ear off, but you'd be surprised some people love to chat with total strangers. I have booked about 23 shows from ladies standing in line at the grocery store or Walmart this year and have had about 2 online orders.

Debbie :D :D :D

Great idea! I may have to try that. I never know what to say to strangers.

great thread - keep em coming. I am soooooo desperate for ideas! I could be the chef amber as I too plan to stay home with my Son!

YOU GUYS ROCK

Thanks

Misty

Edit time!!!I love that edit button.

I just realized in my message about that I had 23 shows marked down for people I have met in line.

It is supposed to read 2. If that was true I would be in line everyday at the store buying packs of gum, trying to meet people!!! LOL LOL LOL

I'm trying to type too fast. I type about 50 wpm. but as you can see not perfectly.
Debbie

What is "I Know This Site Can Help"?

"I Know This Site Can Help" is a website designed to provide tips, tricks, and resources for individuals who are interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

What type of information can I find on "I Know This Site Can Help"?

On "I Know This Site Can Help", you can find a variety of information related to cooking, including recipes, cooking techniques, and product reviews for Pampered Chef items. You can also find tips on how to best utilize your Pampered Chef products and make your cooking experience more enjoyable.

Is "I Know This Site Can Help" affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, "I Know This Site Can Help" is an independent website that is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. However, the website is run by individuals who are passionate about Pampered Chef products and have extensive knowledge and experience using them.

Can I submit my own recipes or cooking tips to "I Know This Site Can Help"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our readers! If you have a delicious recipe or a helpful cooking tip that you would like to share, please submit it to us through our contact form. We would love to feature your contribution on our website.

Are the recipes on "I Know This Site Can Help" exclusively for Pampered Chef products?

No, while many of our recipes are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products, we also feature recipes that can be made with other kitchen tools. Our main focus is on providing delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, regardless of the cooking equipment used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAmber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • ChefAmber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • MSM