• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All the Best - Is It Really!? :)

In summary, this cookbook has a lot of great recipes, with lots of different ideas on how to make them. It is a great "greatest hits" album for a band, and is also great for using with the interactive shows. I highly recommend it.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey Folks,

I've been wondering about getting this recipe book after always hearing about this recipe or that being from it. But my general impression is that it will be a LOT of rings/braids/wreaths... Is there much in it than just those types of recipes? Is it worth getting (given that I can find a lot of recipes here!!)?. If you had to choose one of the current recipe books, would you choose it? And if not, what would you pick?

Thanks for your opinions!

Love that recipe book. There are a just few pages on rings. The recipes are really great :)

It's a must have

No - the braid section is just a 6 page spread...I think. This is and has been my best selling cookbook since it came out! Almost every recipe in there is a guaranteed winner!

Hot Pizza Dip
Apple Berry Salsa
Mini Ham Puffs
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Greek Island Pastry
Mom's Apple Crisp.....

Really - you can't go wrong with this cookbook!

It is still my fav cookbook. It is more than rings. The New Orleans Crab Spread is delish!!

Don't forget Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

There are a LOT of great recipes in this book. I always compare it to a "greatest hits" album from a band. Sure, you can get the recipes elsewhere, but why wouldn't you want just the good ones in one easy to grab book?

It also has great pictures!!

chefann said:
Don't forget Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

There are a LOT of great recipes in this book. I always compare it to a "greatest hits" album from a band. Sure, you can get the recipes elsewhere, but why wouldn't you want just the good ones in one easy to grab book?

Oh - YES! Can't forget the Clubhouse Chicken Squares - or the Tomato Basil Squares!

And you have WONDERFUL pictures of all of them this way too!:thumbup:

Have we convinced you Annie?

Well, maybe if one of you nice ladies will give me the peach recipes I need (and yes, one of them is from ATB :)), I'll let you twist my arm...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/peach-recipes-wanted-43770/

I'm trying to decide how much more of my $PC to spend in my KE month. I'd like to save some for catalogs, spring samples and S.O. stuff... But I also have my eye on the DCB and a couple of other things...

It is the BEST!!!! I wuld give you the recipe but my cookbook is at home. I will say that I have made it and it is delish!

You HAVE to have this cookbook:
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake!
Chicken Clubhouse Squares!
Apple Berry Salsa!!

I use this cookbook several times a week just myself and at alot of my shows!
Buy it!

You must own this book!!!! In my frist yr with PC i made each recipe, then found the top 10 to make a shows. When I really stuck for ideas.. that's the one cookbook you can count on!
It's also great to use with the interactive shows, and :blushing:most show alot of product!

All The Best and 29 Minutes to Dinner are my favorites!! The braid, ring spread is cool because of the pictures and instructions as well as different fillings, but there is just so much more!!

I brought it to my last show, just happened to grab it. Sold 6 of them!

OK, I think y'all have sold me on it!

Sounds like they should include in the new consultant kit!! :) I wish!

Still looking for those peach recipes...

this is my favorite cookbook as well, for all the reasons mentioned above.
one of my go-to easy quick dessert recipes is the cool, creamy fondue on the cover. Any time people come to my house, we have it.
Love, Love, LOVE this cookbook, and I sell a ton of them b/c I love it so much!!

In case you need one more vote- I say get it!! Seriously, it is wonderful. It's called All The Best for a reason. :) It's my most-sold cookbook.

Hi, the Lemon Blueberry trifle is also good. This is the cookbook I sell the most of.

how about this peach recipe...

Fresh Peach Salsa
6 large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
2/3 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup sliced green onions
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 ounce crystallized ginger
2 teaspoons granulated sugar

In a medium bowl, mix together peaches, orange marmalade, green onions, cider vinegar, crystallized ginger and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until serving.

Makes 2 cups.

Annie - I just Pm'd you the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake recipe you had asked for.

I wish I'd gotten that one in the spree rather than "Cooking for Two or More ...."

Laura - got it, thanks!

OMG -- I saw this in person tonight at a show... wow! I'm totally ordering this! Every page looked awesome.

And I love the step by step instructions on the wreaths and braids... it all made sense to me now!

two words....get it! It's got great recipes in there. I haven't had one yet that I didn't like.

Delightful Desserts was the cookbook I had tried the most recipes out of until ATB came out. When I got it, I went through and found 16 recipes I had already made! I don't have it in front of me now to tell you how many others I've enjoyed, but it's a great cookbook.

Annie...this really is a great cookbook. It has lots of great recipes. And, the braids/rings section is great for customers. Mine always seem to have a hard time with this even though it is simple. This gives step by step instructions and pictures so it makes it easy for them. You will love it. I always tell my customers it is my favorite cookbook.

My favorite dinner recipe out of ATB is the Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet...also one of my favorites to do at shows. It has a real "WOW' factor when you flip it out of the pan. It's posted here http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/entree-can-made-family-skillet-14329/

When a customer asks me which cookbook they should get, I always ask if they have this one first. If they don't, it's the one I recommend, unless they are looking for a specific type of recipe (like desserts).

Enjoy!!!

gaddischef said:
You HAVE to have this cookbook:
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake!
Chicken Clubhouse Squares!
Apple Berry Salsa!!

I use this cookbook several times a week just myself and at alot of my shows!
Buy it!

Ditto for me- I make the Apple Berry Salsa every summer at shows. Big hit! I'm making the fajita pizza this month, using the DCB and cook the chicken in the microwave. I always find myself using this book at home too. Hot pizza dip is a family favorite for dinner. Yes, dinner! We'll have this great appetizer for dinner. The kids love it.

I't my favorite cookbook! My family loves the taco ring and the chicken club ring! I have made variations of the New Orleans Crab Spread--substituting Jamaican Jerk Seasoning or Chipotle Seasoning for the Cajun. However, I decrease the mayo to 1/4 cup. Can't wait to try the Taffy Apple Pizza!

Related to All the Best - Is It Really!? :)

1. What is "All the Best - Is It Really!?"

"All the Best - Is It Really!?" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features a collection of our most popular and highly rated recipes. It also includes tips and tricks for using our kitchen tools.

2. How many recipes are included in "All the Best - Is It Really!?"

There are over 100 recipes included in "All the Best - Is It Really!?". These recipes have been carefully selected based on customer feedback and ratings.

3. Are the recipes in "All the Best - Is It Really!?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "All the Best - Is It Really!?" are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success.

4. Can I purchase "All the Best - Is It Really!?" in stores?

No, "All the Best - Is It Really!?" is a special edition cookbook that is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website.

5. Are there any special features in "All the Best - Is It Really!?"

Yes, "All the Best - Is It Really!?" includes a QR code for each recipe, which allows you to easily access a video demonstration of the recipe being made. It also has a built-in easel stand for convenient use while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PamperedK