• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All-Guy Show: Tips for Keeping Their Attention

This is a phrase that will really get their attention. Guys love power, speed, and precision in their kitchen tools.
Boomerjojo
I am doing an ALL guys show. Any suggestions? I want to be able to keep their attention through the demostration.

Are they there because they love to cook, or are they shopping for other people?If they're there because they love to cook, a typical recipe demonstration will be fine. There's really no need to tweak anything. Our products cater to everyone.

They are shopping for themselves. They really don't cook alot. The main reason they are coming is to support me! I want them to have fun and buy lots!

I would do it just like a normal show but talk up things like the cookware and knives - which you should be doing at all shows.

leftymac said:
If they're there because they love to cook, a typical recipe demonstration will be fine. There's really no need to tweak anything. Our products cater to everyone.

This.

I have had guys at my shows and they really appreciate the quality and the design of the tools. Talk up the tech details of the cookware, knives, etc and it will go just fine.

Chris

I have to agree with the above posts. Everyone, male and female, needs the cookware and the knives as part of their regular kitchen products. You could throw out some ideas for gifts for the upcoming holidays, be it they are buying for male or female again. I truly believe anyone would appreciate a gift of the PC products!!

I would also talk about the BBQ items if they do bbq...plus do a cake in the rice cooker in the microwave....demonstrate that kids of all ages including themselves can make a cake and eat it too.

Chris is right! Quality, sharp stainless steel blades, and high grade Autograph 2 non-stick coating, full tang handles and a handle that just sits in the palm of your hand like it was made for you specifically. These are major buzz words and phrases with guys. The technical stuff as Chris said! I had a guy by two pink tomato knives for HWC. He loved that the handle had great balance, was shaped just right fro his hand and simply just felt "right" in his hand. The blade was awesomely sharp as he put it.

Say "The food chopper has a ratcheting mechanism inside, so 18 inches of stainless steel knives cut your food at one time - then again with a flick of your wrist!".

Related to All-Guy Show: Tips for Keeping Their Attention

What is an "All-Guy Show"?

An "All-Guy Show" is a Pampered Chef party or demonstration specifically geared towards men. It focuses on products and recipes that are popular among men and provides tips for using them in the kitchen.

Why should I attend an "All-Guy Show"?

An "All-Guy Show" is a great opportunity to learn how to use Pampered Chef products in a way that appeals to men. You'll also get to try delicious recipes and have a fun and interactive experience.

Can I still attend if I don't identify as a man?

Of course! While the "All-Guy Show" is geared towards men, anyone is welcome to attend and learn. We believe that everyone can benefit from learning how to use Pampered Chef products in new and creative ways.

Do I have to be an expert cook to attend?

Not at all! The "All-Guy Show" is designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will provide easy-to-follow tips and tricks that anyone can use in the kitchen.

What can I expect from an "All-Guy Show"?

At an "All-Guy Show", you can expect to have a fun and engaging experience while learning about Pampered Chef products and recipes that are popular among men. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckysuem
  • pampchef.angel