• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)

In summary, Becky is doing great in her month. She has turned in $4450 in sales and has 5 more cooking shows left to go. She has also been focusing on being herself at her shows, which is making them more comfortable for her and more fun for her guests.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I am so excited for my month right now! So far, I have turned in $4450 in sales (some were Sept Shows) and I have 5 more Cooking Shows, and 2 Catalog Shows still to do for this month.
Right now, I have 8 Cooking Shows (2 are FR) and 5 Catalog Shows for November, and 3 Cooking Shows for December.
THAT is the best schedule I have ever had! Dec. for me has usually consisted of Catalog Shows, and Individual Orders, and MAYBE a show or two.I just checked to see what I have done in the past for Oct., and last year, my total sales for Oct were $2300, and the year before, $1050.........I am just THRILLED!There are some things I can attribute this to as I think about it. FIRST - I have been praying that God would give me the right attitude and perspective for my business - and I believe as I try to honor Him, He is blessing me.
He is blessing me because I am doing the right things, for the right reason, and at the right time.
3-2-1 really helped! The discipline and accountability of doing that consistently paid off in the best Sept & Oct schedule I've ever had, and I'm seeing the longer term benefits in my bookings for Nov, Dec, and beyond!
Also, focusing on being ME at my shows, and doing what I do best, has made my shows more comfortable for me, and more fun for my guests....which in turn makes them want to book.Anyway - I just had to do a little toot (excuse me!:eek: ) and share some of my excitement with you all!

Congrats!! And Good Job!

That's awesome, Becky! It just goes to show that sticking to the basics will really help your business. :balloon:

Way to go Becky. I hope you keep the pace up :)

Way to Go! and Way to give it all to God! Keep having fun!

Becky, you're awesome!

Congrats to you!!!

Becky - that is an AWESOME schedule! WOW!That deserves a BIG TOOT!!!!

Congratulations - that's awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is AWESOME. You deserve to TOOT your horn. Keep it going!

That is GREAT Becky...Keep It Up!!!:D

Now that's a toot that really puts a smile on everyone's face!!!!

TOOT!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!!:balloon: :balloon:

That is great!!!!:sing: :balloon: :D :sing:

Congratulations, Becky!First, for the great strides you're making with your business.Second, for taking a look at what was working and what wasn't; keeping what worked; and changing what didn't.

Thanks everyone!

My wonderful husband is great about supporting me and helping out, but he doesn't always "get" my excitement over my business. It is so good to be able to come here and share it with you!:love: :love:

I want to toot my horn too. This is my best month ever with Pampered Chef. With only October shows, I'm at $1800 dollars so far. My show tomorrow is confirmed with 16! I still have 5 more shows to go. If my average keeps up, I'll be the most I've ever met for a "side job". My husband was estactic with my last commission check of over $500. He sees PC as more than just a hobby. He told me to only continue with PC if I was enjoying what I do. Well, I do.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

This is turning into a great month for me also. I just added up where I'm at. $6919 so far. I have 6 shows to close out, 3 catalog shows and 7 more shows left to do. I give God all the glory as I could never do this on my own. So far I'm not even stressed out ;) . I have also been just ME at my shows and it does make a big difference. I am very relaxed going to, during and coming home from my shows.
I haven't added it up yet, but I think I earned the cruise :D !!!!

Way to go Becky~that's wonderful! Keep it up:thumbup:

chefruthie said:
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

This is turning into a great month for me also. I just added up where I'm at. $6919 so far. I have 6 shows to close out, 3 catalog shows and 7 more shows left to do. I give God all the glory as I could never do this on my own. So far I'm not even stressed out ;) . I have also been just ME at my shows and it does make a big difference. I am very relaxed going to, during and coming home from my shows.
I haven't added it up yet, but I think I earned the cruise :D !!!!

Makes a huge difference! My show last night - NOTHING went right - chicken was still raw, biscuits were burnt, I forgot stuff......etc.....but I just laughed and joked thru it, and got 2 bookings and at least 1 great recruit lead!

And Ruthie - that is incredible! You will have the cruise with room to spare! Whoo Hooo!

Way to go y'all!

ChefBeckyD said:
Makes a huge difference! My show last night - NOTHING went right - chicken was still raw, biscuits were burnt, I forgot stuff......etc.....but I just laughed and joked thru it, and got 2 bookings and at least 1 great recruit lead!

And Ruthie - that is incredible! You will have the cruise with room to spare! Whoo Hooo!
That is what I think draws people to book shows and sign as consultants. If you remember this is food here and it's cooking stuff, we can laugh at ourselves and let everyone have a really fun time. Our shows should not be stressful.
I have had a couple of shows that had only 2-3 guests in attendance. I didn't make the Host feel bad, nor did I beat myself up at wondering if I could have done a better job host coaching. Instead I encouraged my Host to collect those outside orders and contact those who didn't show up. Both shows are over $500 and I haven't closed them out yet :) . It's a real blessing to love your job!!!!

chefruthie said:
That is what I think draws people to book shows and sign as consultants. If you remember this is food here and it's cooking stuff, we can laugh at ourselves and let everyone have a really fun time. Our shows should not be stressful.
I have had a couple of shows that had only 2-3 guests in attendance. I didn't make the Host feel bad, nor did I beat myself up at wondering if I could have done a better job host coaching. Instead I encouraged my Host to collect those outside orders and contact those who didn't show up. Both shows are over $500 and I haven't closed them out yet :) . It's a real blessing to love your job!!!!

That is the same approach I take. I would never make a host feel she didn't matter.....or that her show wasn't going to be successful. Life happens!
It definitely is a blessing to love my job!

ChefBeckyD said:
That is the same approach I take. I would never make a host feel she didn't matter.....or that her show wasn't going to be successful. Life happens!
It definitely is a blessing to love my job!
It's a little scary how alike we are :eek: !!!

chefruthie said:
It's a little scary how alike we are :eek: !!!

Are you blonde?

ChefBeckyD said:
Are you blonde?
I was a toe head growing up and after 4 kids it's light brown and now 75% gray :eek:(I'm only 43....I swear it's the kids!!). I color it dark blonde with lighter highlights.

chefruthie said:
I was a toe head growing up and after 4 kids it's light brown and now 75% gray :eek:(I'm only 43....I swear it's the kids!!). I color it dark blonde with lighter highlights.

I'm 42, and cover my now dishwater blonde/gray with a dark ash blonde with lighter highlights :D

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm 42, and cover my now dishwater blonde/gray with a dark ash blonde with lighter highlights :D
This is getting scarier by the post:eek: !!

What is "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)"?

"aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" is a specialized kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help you easily remove the core from small fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, tomatoes, and bell peppers.

How does "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" work?

"aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" features a sharp, serrated edge that easily cuts through the core of fruits and vegetables. Simply twist and push the tool into the produce, and then pull it out to remove the core.

Is "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" is safe to clean in the dishwasher. We recommend placing it on the top rack to avoid any potential damage from the high heat of the dishwasher.

Can "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" be used on all types of fruits and vegetables?

"aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" is best used on smaller fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and mini bell peppers. It may not be as effective on larger produce like full-sized bell peppers or onions.

Do I need to sharpen "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)"?

No, "aLittle Toot! (Not Like Kg's Thread!)" does not need to be sharpened. The serrated edge is designed to stay sharp for extended use, so you can enjoy effortless coring every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies