• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alittle Something to Think About.

In summary, Comfort Zone describes someone who is afraid to venture out and do new things because they are in a safe environment. They long for something different and take a step outside of their comfort zone to achieve it. Once they do, they realize that all winners have gone through doubt and fear.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
COMFORT ZONE

I used to have a comfort zone
where I thought I could not fail,
same four walls and busy work
were really more like jail.

I longed so much to do the things
I had never done before,
but I stayed inside my comfort zone
and paced the same old floor.

I said it didn't matter
that I wasn't doing much,
I said I didn't care for things
like diamonds, furs and such.

I claimed to be so busy
with things inside my zone,
but deep inside I longed for
something special of my own.

I could not let life go by
just watching others win,
I held my breath and stepped outside
and let the change begin.

I took a step and with new strength
I had never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone goodbye
and closed and locked the door.

If you are in a comfort zone
afraid to venture out,
remember that all winners were
at one time filled with doubt.

A step or two and words of praise
can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile
SUCCESS is there for you!

-- Anonymous

I personally really like this and am going to put this in my recruiting packets, something for them to think about. Going to make bookmarks out of it with my info at the bottom so after they read it and if it touches them like it does me they can give me that call and get the ball started :)

Fluffy ... thats a great idea! How do you make bookmarks? Could you post it if you do? I'd love to see it!

I am going to work on it tomorrow. I work at a furniture store here fulltime and when a fabric or leather is discontinued we are able to take the swatches home. The other night I brought home quite a few so this was perfect timing. I am thinking of how to secure it to the leather but if I figure it out will definately post. I have my first fair on Saturday in a small town so hoping to have some done by then. Very excited about trying these out but will be even more so once I get to working on it. I just got home from work so to wiped out to work on it tonight but probably spend most of tomorrow doing so LOL

I couldn't agree with you more about stepping out of our comfort zones. As a pampered chef consultant, I often see my customers hesitant to try new recipes or kitchen tools because they are comfortable with what they know. But I always encourage them to take that step and try something new, because that is where the magic and growth happens.In our business, it's easy to get stuck in our routines and stay in our comfort zones. But as you said, true success comes from taking risks and pushing ourselves beyond what we think we are capable of. And as consultants, it's our job to inspire our customers to do the same.I'm so glad that you took that step and let go of your comfort zone. It takes courage and determination, but the rewards are worth it. Keep shining and inspiring others to do the same!Best,

1. What exactly is "Alittle Something to Think About"?

"Alittle Something to Think About" is a collection of thought-provoking quotes and sayings that are meant to inspire and uplift. It is a product offered by Pampered Chef that can be used as a decorative piece or as a conversation starter at gatherings.

2. How many quotes are included in "Alittle Something to Think About"?

There are 30 different quotes included in "Alittle Something to Think About". Each quote is printed on a separate card, making it easy to display or share with others.

3. Can I customize the quotes in "Alittle Something to Think About"?

No, the quotes in "Alittle Something to Think About" are pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other customizable products that you may be interested in.

4. Is "Alittle Something to Think About" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cards in "Alittle Something to Think About" are made from durable material that is safe to put in the dishwasher. This makes it easy to clean and maintain for long-term use.

5. Is "Alittle Something to Think About" only for adults?

No, "Alittle Something to Think About" is suitable for all ages. The quotes included are family-friendly and can spark meaningful conversations with people of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • Lisa/ChefBear