• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - I Need to Be Held Accountable!!!

In summary, being held accountable as a Pampered chef consultant means taking responsibility for your actions and making necessary changes to improve and reach your business goals. It can benefit you by helping you stay on track, identify areas for improvement, and improve your skills and success as a consultant. As a consultant, you are primarily responsible for holding yourself accountable, but your team leader or mentor can also provide support and guidance. Some ways to hold yourself accountable include setting specific goals and seeking feedback from customers and team members. Pampered chef offers various resources, such as training materials and goal-setting worksheets, to help you stay accountable, and your team leader or mentor can also provide support.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am having a terrible time with bookings. Only because for the first time in 6 years, I am out of people I KNOW! So, it is my goal to book at least - get this - 4 shows in May, June and July by the end of this month. The way I am going to do it, well, deep breath and plunge in.
I am going to acutally step out of my comfort zone and ask total strangers!
I have litterally 11 leads from shows but can not get them on the phone. I have only one with an e-mail address so... I will work on them too as they too are people I have never worked with. Other than that, I decided to walk around a couple of neighborhoods near my home, using HWC as the "opener". Hoepfully that will do the trick. Flyers at our groceries stores don't work. so face to face it will have to be. Wish me luck!

Good luck! You can do it!!

Positve thinking. You CAN do it! :)

Let us know how you did.

Good Luck John! You will probably reach your goal and then some!!

Let me know how you do! I'm at the point where I am re-launching my business. It can be tough!

Good Luck John! And you too Anne!

John, I'm in the same boat you are about not able to get bookings and out of people. Good luck to you and keep us posted on how your doing.

Well, tomorrow is April 30And I do have two shows in May. Only half way to where I wanted to be but, I am calling more people on starting tonight so...
Thank you all for the encouragement!
And Anne! Glad to see your smiling face! BIG HUG!

Related to Ok - I Need to Be Held Accountable!!!

What does it mean to be held accountable?

Being held accountable means taking responsibility for your actions, behaviors, and decisions. It involves acknowledging and owning up to your mistakes, and making necessary changes to improve and reach your goals.

How does being held accountable benefit me as a Pampered chef consultant?

Being held accountable can help you stay on track with your business goals and tasks. It can also help you identify areas for improvement and take action to improve your skills, customer service, and overall success as a consultant.

Who holds me accountable as a Pampered chef consultant?

As a consultant, you are primarily responsible for holding yourself accountable. However, your team leader or mentor may also provide support and guidance in keeping you accountable for your actions and goals.

What are some ways I can hold myself accountable as a Pampered chef consultant?

One way to hold yourself accountable is by setting specific and measurable goals for your business and regularly checking in on your progress. You can also seek feedback from your customers and team members to help you identify areas for improvement and stay motivated.

What resources are available to help me stay accountable as a Pampered chef consultant?

Pampered chef offers various resources, such as training materials, goal-setting worksheets, and team meetings, to help you stay accountable. Your team leader or mentor can also provide support and guidance in keeping you on track with your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • kristine2011