• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aKids Party...need Ideas..please

In summary, my son went to a kids pampered chef party last summer, and now he REALLY wants to have one at his house. Any invites, recipe ideas, activity ideas would be great. I'd LOVE to do this toward the end of July so I can get the Salad spinner 60% off.
lilscrapmama
My son went to a kids pampered chef party last summer, before I was a consultant.
Now that I am, he REALLY (he's 6) wants to have one at his house.

Any invites, recipe ideas, activity ideas would be great. I'd LOVE to do this toward the end of July so I can get the Salad spinner 60% off.

I know I'd want to do a huge COOKIe for them to decorate like he had done. but what else?

make ice cream sandwiches & let them roll in toppings Wrap in press and seal works great.

If you are actually feeding them
make one of the cold cut sandwich rings or some Pb & j with the cut and seal.
Veggies or fruits garnished with our tools served on chillzanne products.

One year I did the Little Mermaid theme for Ashley. I made a pan of large stuffed pasta shells filled with manicotti filling, the garlic bread I precut with a fish cookie cutter, we served blue jello in a trifle bowl with gummy whales and fish.
I had sandpails bowls of goldfish crackers and other fun themed food.

Let him help plan the menu and use his favorite products.

You can also use the Cut n seal to make chili dogs that are less messy. Open and heat up a can of hot dog chili, cut a few hot dogs into little slices, then assemble between bread. If your kids like onions or mustard on their chili dogs, they can add that to the filling, too.

PizzaYou can't go wrong with pizza. That's what my kids and husband always say. Anyway I was thinking maybe individual pizzas would be a big hit. You could buy pre-made pizza crust from Pillsbury, and cut each kid a square. Let them add their favorite toppings (cheese, sauce, ham, pepperoni, bell pepper, pineapple, etc)
Then bake each little person's creation on your stoneware. You could also do fun punch recipes or even just kool-aid with your pitchers. Pumping is fun for kids.
Cupcakes are a big hit with kids and with your decorator bottle set they can design and decorate their cupcakes with different color frosting. Just buy white frosting and add food coloring to make different colors.
We once made Mouse in the House cupcakes:
Cupcakes
Frosting
M&M's for the eyes
Vanilla wafer cookies for ears
Hershey's kisses for the nose
Licorice for whiskers

They were cute and fun. Have plenty of fun kids packages already made up on a flyer to distribute to parents who want to purchase kid friendly tools.

Debbie

Thanks for your creativity ladies!!! Keep em coming :)

Related to aKids Party...need Ideas..please

1. What kinds of activities can I plan for a kids party?

There are many fun and interactive activities you can plan for a kids party, such as a cookie decorating station, cupcake decorating, arts and crafts, scavenger hunt, or a cooking/baking activity using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I make the party food more kid-friendly?

You can make the party food more kid-friendly by using fun and colorful decorations, incorporating kid-friendly recipes like mini pizzas or fruit kabobs, and involving the kids in the cooking or decorating process.

3. Do you have any suggestions for party favors?

Yes, we have a variety of kid-friendly kitchen tools and gadgets that make great party favors. You can also consider giving out personalized cookie cutters or baking mixes as a fun and useful gift for the kids.

4. Can you help me come up with a theme for the party?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of party themes that incorporate cooking and baking, such as a pizza party, cupcake decorating party, or a make-your-own-sandwich bar. We can also work with you to create a custom theme based on your child's interests.

5. How can I keep the kids entertained during the party?

In addition to planning fun activities, you can also set up a movie or game area for the kids, or hire a performer such as a magician or face painter to keep the kids entertained. You can also involve the kids in the cooking or decorating process, which will keep them engaged and entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • sboothpcchef