• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice on Customers Who Were Ripped off by Previous Consultant

It sounds like she quit for personal reasons and not because of the product. That could be a turnoff for some people.
pampered_usmc
I got a call from a lady who wanted to book a show. She said that she had a show a few months ago and had over $700 in sales and 7 bookings. The consultant who was doing her show took the checks and cash and ran. Now all of her friends are weary of ordering in fear of it happening again. I wanted to do something special for them to make things right and hopefully gain their trust. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Wow, that is awful! Did you call the company and discuss any of this with customer service? I would think that the host would have called them about this but sometimes people just don't know how to approach the situation. It may be that you can work with corporate to fix this situation to everyone's satisfaction. It seems to me that the consultant who did this should have charges against her filed for damages. No one should steal and get away with it.

pampered_usmc said:
I got a call from a lady who wanted to book a show. She said that she had a show a few months ago and had over $700 in sales and 7 bookings. The consultant who was doing her show took the checks and cash and ran. Now all of her friends are weary of ordering in fear of it happening again. I wanted to do something special for them to make things right and hopefully gain their trust. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!
She obviously still trusts TPC or she wouldn't have called you. You could get a letter or two from past hosts expressing their satisfaction with your customer service and give it to her to share with her guests so they have a reason to trust you.

My guess is she did contact PC and they made good with them.

Yes, they did contact PC. The show was never sent in so all PC did was give products to the peope who paid by cash and check....which is understandable. The people who paid by credit card just had worries that someone that stole all that money, now has their credit card information. The lady who wants to do a show was a past consultant so she knows its not PC's fault. Plus she told me that she loves the products so much, she just couldn't stay away! :)

Recruit Her!!!This would be a great way to have her guests feel comfortable! They would be purchasing from someone they know and she could possibly get a ton of bookings from this.

I would but she made it a point to tell me that she use to be a previous consultant but quit because she wanted to spend more time with her children.

1. How can I get a refund for products purchased from a previous consultant?

If you were unsatisfied with products purchased from a previous consultant, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 to request a refund. They will be happy to assist you in processing your refund.

2. Can I still host a party or order products if I had a negative experience with a previous consultant?

Absolutely! We strive to provide excellent customer service and want to ensure that your experience with Pampered Chef is a positive one. You can reach out to our customer service team to be connected with a new consultant in your area.

3. What steps can I take to prevent being ripped off by a consultant in the future?

We recommend verifying the consultant's credentials and ensuring they are an active, authorized consultant for Pampered Chef. You can also check customer reviews and reach out to our customer service team with any concerns before making a purchase.

4. Will I still receive the same quality products if I order from a different consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products go through rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure they meet our high standards. You can expect the same quality products no matter which consultant you order from.

5. Is there any recourse for customers who have been ripped off by a previous consultant?

Yes, we take any reports of unethical behavior by consultants seriously and have a code of ethics that all consultants must adhere to. You can file a complaint with our customer service team and we will investigate the issue and take appropriate action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • maestraMichelle