• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising with Pins: A Great Idea for Consultants!

In summary, the fellow consultant had a huge pin attached to her purse that she thought was great advertising. The pin I saw was from a site called Nancy's Artwork. Directors at PC have access to more pins and items, and something similar to a directors store might exist.
jrstephens
I saw a fellow consultant the other day and she had a huge pin attached to her purse. I thought that was great advertising. I never asked her where she got it. Do yall know? I do not see them on the paperwork supply? Maybe Merrill? I can call her but she is at work right now.

I thought about getting one of those photo keychains and putting a print out of the PC logo in it. I figured that would be the cheapest quickest way to get one. I could attach that to my purse.

What you think?

http://www.nancys-artworks.com/

I think that pin may be from Nancys Artwork site.

I use the PC tote on supply order form and I have gotten quite a few people interested.Never thought about the button.

Directors have access to more pins and items from PC too. Something like a directors store, my director gets us reward pins and things. You might talk to your director!

Which pin?
I have a bunch of "I'm Making More with The Pampered Chef" and "You Book it I Cook it" - I'd be willing to sell them.

It was just a big PC logo. email me the prices of what you got and i may want to purchase a few though. [email protected]

thanks!

My director gives us a pc chef's hat pin that is gold when we qualify. I wear more white gold and silver, but I put it on once in a while. I would really love to know if they have anything in the director's store that was like that but silver. At the director's banquet I won a cell phone holder that fits my phone perfectly and has PC on it, so I hang it on my PC catty tote.

jrstephens said:
I saw a fellow consultant the other day and she had a huge pin attached to her purse. I thought that was great advertising. I never asked her where she got it. Do yall know? I do not see them on the paperwork supply? Maybe Merrill? I can call her but she is at work right now.

I thought about getting one of those photo keychains and putting a print out of the PC logo in it. I figured that would be the cheapest quickest way to get one. I could attach that to my purse.

What you think?

http://www.nancys-artworks.com/pc/pages/buttons.htm

Go here & see if this is what you want!:D

I saw something somewhere about getting pins from your director. Ask her and see if she has any extras you could have for free!

Ginger428 said:
http://www.nancys-artworks.com/pc/pages/buttons.htm

Go here & see if this is what you want!:D

Yes- that is the one she had!

jrstephens said:
Yes- that is the one she had!

Love the pin!!!!I'll have to order one too!:)

Related to Advertising with Pins: A Great Idea for Consultants!

What is "Advertising with Pins" and how can it benefit me as a consultant?

"Advertising with Pins" refers to using pins, such as lapel pins or buttons, to promote your Pampered Chef business. These pins can feature your business logo, tagline, or website, and can be worn by you and your customers. This can increase brand visibility and help you stand out from other consultants.

How can I create my own custom pins for advertising?

There are several ways to create custom pins for advertising. You can design and order them through a pin-making company, or you can use a DIY approach by purchasing pin-making supplies and creating them yourself. You can also look for local businesses or online shops that offer custom pin-making services.

What are some effective ways to use pins for advertising?

There are many creative ways to use pins for advertising. You can wear them on your apron or clothing during events or parties, hand them out to customers as a small gift or incentive, or include them in customer orders as a surprise. You can also collaborate with other local businesses to display each other's pins at your locations.

Are there any rules or guidelines for using pins as a consultant?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using pins for advertising as a Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure to follow the company's branding and image guidelines when designing your pins. Also, be respectful of other consultants and their territories when distributing pins. Finally, make sure to comply with any local laws or regulations regarding advertising and promotions.

What are the potential costs associated with advertising with pins?

The cost of creating and using pins for advertising will vary depending on the method and quantity you choose. Ordering through a pin-making company may cost more, but it can also provide a professional and high-quality product. DIY options may be more affordable, but require time and effort. Remember to factor in any shipping or design fees as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies