• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising Violation in Housing Newsletter: Beware of FREE PAMPERED CHEF Offer

Is there a print newsletter too? Sometimes things end up on the internet that were really only intended for print. Maybe she doesn't know??No, it is just a website. There is a sign when you drive into our subdivision to check out our website. Ok, she did bad. Yeah, that needs to come down. If you've sent it to HO, I'm sure they'll get to it.
mpkegley
Wouldn't it be an advertising violation to put "FREE PAMPERED CHEF" on our housing subdivision newsletter? She goes on to offer her services in the classified section.

Nope. That's fine. It just can't be on the web. You can put things in the paper, no problem.

In fact, consultants have posted in the "help wanted" sections of their papers lots of times! Don't know if anyone's actually gotten a recruit that way, but it's not a bad idea.

It is on the web. We have a website for our subdivision.

I sent it to Home Office about 3 weeks ago and when I checked again, she still had it up. That was why I was wondering why it was not removed.

mpkegley said:
I sent it to Home Office about 3 weeks ago and when I checked again, she still had it up. That was why I was wondering why it was not removed.
Is there a print newsletter too? Sometimes things end up on the internet that were really only intended for print. Maybe she doesn't know?? Or maybe I'm being too nice.

I have a different question. our school has an advertising program in the gym for the sports program. You pay for a sign to be hung in the gym and it is up for all events... I think it is money well spent compared to paper advertising ... can I use the PC logo on that if I decide to do it? Do I need to get it approved... get it from the CC in that advertising section... enuf ?'s? :)

pamperedbecky said:
Is there a print newsletter too? Sometimes things end up on the internet that were really only intended for print. Maybe she doesn't know?? Or maybe I'm being too nice.

No, it is just a website. There is a sign when you drive into our subdivision to check out our website.

Ok, she did bad. Yeah, that needs to come down. If you've sent it to HO, I'm sure they'll get to it.And the banner... I think you'd have to check with HO first - if you can use the logo you're going to want a more high-resolution graphic than the ones they give us for download.

Okay... I'll contact HO... the gal who makes the signs is awesome... she can take a business card and make a 2' x 3' sign that is Amazing! So if I can get permission.. .I know she can so the logo justice... of course first I have to decide if I want to spend the money! :)

jenniferp417 said:
In fact, consultants have posted in the "help wanted" sections of their papers lots of times! Don't know if anyone's actually gotten a recruit that way, but it's not a bad idea.

That's how Doris started spreading our business :) Advertised in papers and then traveled to an area to present the opportunity. I remember hearing one NED talk about doing that to expand her business when she first started. Little bit of PC trivia for your day :D

Related to Advertising Violation in Housing Newsletter: Beware of FREE PAMPERED CHEF Offer

1. What is considered an advertising violation at Pampered Chef?

An advertising violation at Pampered Chef is any form of marketing or promotion that goes against the company's policies and guidelines. This includes false or misleading claims, using unauthorized images or trademarks, and making unsubstantiated health or income claims.

2. How do I know if my advertisement violates Pampered Chef's policies?

Before creating any advertisements, it is important to review Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. If you are unsure about a specific claim or image, you can reach out to the company for clarification.

3. Can I use images or logos from Pampered Chef in my advertisements?

No, you are not allowed to use any images or logos from Pampered Chef in your advertisements without prior permission. This includes images of products, recipes, and the company's logo.

4. Can I make health or income claims in my advertisements for Pampered Chef products?

No, you are not allowed to make any health or income claims in your advertisements for Pampered Chef products. These types of claims must be supported by scientific evidence and have been approved by the company.

5. What should I do if I see an advertisement that violates Pampered Chef's policies?

If you come across an advertisement that you believe violates Pampered Chef's policies, you can report it to the company through their website or by contacting their customer service department. The company takes these violations seriously and will take appropriate actions to address them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilchrist_pchef