1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Adjustments missing

1. trps

trps Advanced Member Silver Member

I have been checking on a return for refund item. It disappeared from the adjustments today. I typed in the reference number and nothing. Anyone have this happen or know what is going on?

Thanks for your help.

Jul 18, 2009
  2. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

It happens when the adjustment is more than 30 days old. That said, I have ones that NEVER show up on my adjustment page. It doesn't matter how I do the adjustment- most never seem to show. I keep a list of adjustments with info so I can refer back to it as needed.

Jul 18, 2009
  3. trps

trps Advanced Member Silver Member

it was on Friday morning then I checked today and missing it was started on the 7th so only 11 days old. Could they take it off while it is processing? I am hoping that is what it means.

Jul 18, 2009
  4. pampered2007

pampered2007 Member

I would call the solution center. I had an adjustment once that never showed up when I tried to check it. When I called about it, it was supposed to have been shipped...but wasn't. The customer service rep. I spoke with was wonderful! She corrected the problem right away and shipped the product out in a rush status. My host received what she needed the next day.

Jul 18, 2009
Have something to add?