• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Adjustment Status Accurate? Discover the Truth Here!

In summary, the adjusters have not been able to get the system updated and it is causing problems with people's adjustments.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed the adjustment status is wrong...I mean I have an outstanding adjustment and want to see if it shipped did it like 2 weeks ago and the page says I have no adjustments. Not even90 day old ones...
ITs wrong... WHAT UP???

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Dunno what the deal-e-o is.

Yeah, mine too.

And 2 weeks ago it had bizarre info on it. I had several adjustments, but only 1 showed up. It had a bunch of question marks and even though the received date was correct (I submitted in March 2009) it showed a ship date in Dec of 2008!! Very odd.

YES! And I finally emailed them, got no response the first day, no response the second day and the 3rd day it showed up in the mail! Then the next day they finally emailed me and said "we show it was delivered on 6/3". Well duh, but that was 2 days after I emailed to follow-up on it!

It doesn't even come up in CC if I put in the reference number. Very strange.

I've had that same problem. I shipped back 4 items...1 went in my Consultant Kit so I had already gotten the replacement. I called on Monday since my delivery confirmation said it had been received on Friday. The CSR told me it would be 10 business days at least before they knew it was received in adjustments and they would send it out then. Well on Friday I got my replacement 8-qt collapsible bowl in one of the huge show boxes and my replacement tool turnabout in another of the large show boxes...BY US MAIL! That was so ridiculous! I know they have smaller boxes than what they used. I also don't understand why we send back multiple items and they send back each one in a separate box! NUTS!

I asked about why I can't track adjustments and the reply I got a few weeks ago was that they are trying to fix a problem that occured when they updated their systems. They did not give me a timeline as to when the problem will be fixed and that I should call the solution center in the meantime if I need updated information on adjustments.

Has anyone noticed if this is still a problem. I have two adjustments that were listed yesterday, and today, they have vanished! :confused:

Belle - it's STILL an ongoing issue and they REALLLLLLY need to get it straightened out!!

Thanks for the update - I hope they get it straightened out soon.

The same thing happened to me- I was like hello? Where's my status? Then I get an email saying it was shipped on this date, etc. I thought that was odd.

1. What is an Adjustment Status Report?

An Adjustment Status Report is a document that tracks and summarizes any changes or updates made to a customer's order, such as product substitutions, cancellations, or refunds.

2. How do I access the Adjustment Status Report?

The Adjustment Status Report can be accessed through the "Reports" section of your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply click on "Adjustment Status Report" and select the date range for the report you wish to view.

3. Can I customize the information included in the Adjustment Status Report?

Yes, the Adjustment Status Report can be customized to include specific information such as order numbers, customer names, and types of adjustments. You can also choose to view the report in either a summary or detailed format.

4. How often is the Adjustment Status Report updated?

The Adjustment Status Report is updated in real-time, so any changes or updates made to orders will be reflected immediately in the report.

5. Can I print or export the Adjustment Status Report?

Yes, the Adjustment Status Report can be printed or exported as a CSV file for your records or for sharing with customers or team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • c00p