• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Adjustment Status: A Quick Guide

S
sfdavis918
I have several adjustments right now that the items that need to be replaced have been sent in. I went today to check how they are doing and they say "received". Does that mean that the item has been received or that the adjustment has been received?

It means the adjustment has been received - once they receive and ship out the new item they will have the shipping information in there.

Thanks! :D

I recently had an adjustment that showed "received" for a couple weeks. Finally I called about it to see why it hadn't been processed. HO had received the return but not the receipt so they were waiting on that. However, the customer nor I had ever received notification they were waiting on something else - no letter, no call, nothing. So, if it's been awhile, you might call to check on it.

Thanks for that info. I will definitely do that for one of them.

Lately when I have done an adjustment online they only ask that I return the item with the e-mail showing the reference number from the adjustment and no mention of the receipt.

The customer was sending it back so that may have been why HO requested the receipt. I know HO can look up orders by individual names since I submit electronically, but they still requested and were waiting on the actual receipt.
I think sometimes it depends on who helps each caller.

The emails I receive about adjustments haven't requested the receipt, but I always tell my host/guest to include it with the reference number.

Mine normally means they have received the adjustment and it does not change until the items have been shipped out.

I have had to call after a while to get them released to. I have had them held for no reason that the rep can tell before.

It has been taking extra long on all of mine, I had to call yesterday yet again and what do you know 3 pieces were magically sent today!!

Related to Understanding Adjustment Status: A Quick Guide

1. What does "received" mean in the context of an adjustment status?

"Received" most likely means that your adjustment request has been received and is being processed. This does not necessarily mean that the item has been physically received yet.

2. How long does it usually take for an adjustment to be processed?

The processing time for adjustments can vary, but it typically takes a few business days for the item to be received and for the adjustment request to be reviewed and processed.

3. What happens after an item is marked as "received" in the adjustment status?

After an item is marked as "received", it will undergo a quality check to determine if it is eligible for an adjustment. If it is eligible, the adjustment will be processed and the new item or refund will be sent out.

4. Will I be notified when my adjustment request has been processed?

Yes, you should receive a notification once your adjustment request has been processed and the new item or refund has been sent out.

5. What should I do if my adjustment status has not changed after a significant amount of time?

If your adjustment status has not changed after a few weeks, it is recommended to reach out to the company you are dealing with to inquire about the status of your request. There may have been a delay in processing or an issue with your request that needs to be addressed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Porchechef
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • sailortena