• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack! Steak Knives Are Gone From the Outlet!

In summary, the steak knives in the outlet have sold out and will not be restocked. They may be available for purchase from other retailers, but cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. While there are no exact replacements in the outlet, there are other high-quality knives available.
DebbieJ
My sister hosted an October show to get knives. She saw the steak knives on the outlet and decided she would get those instead of the Forged Cutlery ones since she could get double the # of knives for the same price.I submitted her show, looked up her PHD# right away and emailed it to her. Well, she did not place the outlet order right away and now the knives are GONE! Now she wants me to call PC and see if they'll let her order the host special ones (she earned 3 host specials and only used 2 of them).I hate that she is doing this to me and is expecting me to make it right when SHE should have ordered those knives right away! Arrggggggghhhhhhh! Sisters!

Yeah, not fun! We can't help it...I think she should call PC as host of the show just to ease your burden.

Yeah, have her call. They might be more generous dealing with the actual host. :D Good luck! :)

I called and they are going to give her the Forged ones at 60% off! I didn't even have to beg either. :)

That is great news. I am happy that everything worked out for her.

Wow! That's terrific news! :)

1. What happened to the steak knives in the outlet?

Unfortunately, the steak knives in the outlet have sold out and are no longer available for purchase.

2. Will the steak knives be restocked in the outlet?

At this time, we do not have any information on when or if the steak knives will be restocked in the outlet. We recommend checking back periodically for updates.

3. Can I purchase the steak knives from another retailer?

Yes, the steak knives may be available for purchase from other authorized retailers. We recommend checking our website or contacting customer service for a list of retailers that carry our products.

4. Can I purchase the steak knives directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the steak knives are only available for purchase through our authorized retailers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Are there any similar products to the steak knives available in the outlet?

While the exact steak knives may not be available in the outlet, we do offer a variety of other high-quality knives that may suit your needs. We recommend browsing our website or contacting customer service for assistance in finding a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies