• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack, I Have Been Asked to Do a Presentation at Spring Launch!

In summary, CK was asked to speak at Spring Launch, and is excited about it. She also mentioned that her upline director has spoken at NC and SL in the past, and gets asked every year.
ChefCKHall
Well.....my sales manager, Karin, called and asked me to do the 30 minute cooking show presentation for spring launch in PHX. ME????????

I told her last year, it was Robin House! I am definitely not like Robin....I am a scatterbrained DORK! How am I going to do this? How can you say NO to the Home Office....

PRAY FOR ME!

You cannot say NO!!! You have done such wonderful things this year!! You can do this!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it girl!!! :D

OMG! What an honor! Can't wait to see ya!

I was asked last year to speak on recruiting. It was nerve wracking but fun at the same time!

Do it!
Where are you going to be??

Phoenix! What have I done!????

I wish I'd registered for Phoenix!! I'm sure you'll do fantastic! You're a major inspiration to all of us on here - you'll be great!

I wished I could be there to watch it but I will be in Dallas.

That is such an honor. You will be fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it.

That is so AWESOME, CK! Talk with Jackie. She's done several classes at NC, and will have some great pointers for you!

I had a feeling that you would be asked to do something at Spring Launch. You've had an amazing FIRST YEAR in the biz!

Congrats again!!!!

ooooh, I wish I were near Phoenix to hear your talk..do they put it on cd? Congratulations...they wouldn't have even thought of you if they didn't think you could do it.

nikked said:
That is so AWESOME, CK! Talk with Jackie. She's done several classes at NC, and will have some great pointers for you!

I had a feeling that you would be asked to do something at Spring Launch. You've had an amazing FIRST YEAR in the biz!

Congrats again!!!!

Next thing they'll be asking her to speak at NC!!

That is a huge honor! You must be doing something VERY right or you wouldn't have earned the shopping spree and it sounds like you would have LOTS to share and teach to others. You have to say yes!

Very exciting! I will be in Dallas as well :)

nikked said:

Congrats again!!!!

Forgot that she spoke at last year's Spring Launch as well...

wadesgirl said:

Where's the "like" button for this!?

That is awesome! JUST BE YOURSELF! Of COURSE you're not like Robin House ... she is her own person and YOU are your own person! EVERYBODY brings something unique to this business and that's what makes it awesome!

ChefCKHall said:
Well.....my sales manager, Karin, called and asked me to do the 30 minute cooking show presentation for spring launch in PHX. ME????????

I told her last year, it was Robin House! I am definitely not like Robin....I am a scatterbrained DORK! How am I going to do this? How can you say NO to the Home Office....

PRAY FOR ME!

That's WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!! You aren't by any chance demonstrating the NEW product, are you?!! lol That would be a HOOT!!!

wadesgirl said:

I wouldn't be surprised! CK you really are ROCKING IT! I'm sure several on here have picked your brain - I need to find those posts and read them! ;) Your stats are awesome! BTW - my upline director was one of the 53!! I'll have to PM you and see if you remember her! Congrats on quite the honor! My upline director has spoken at NC and SL in the past, and gets asked every year! You're a super star and stars always can shine! :)

woohoo!! CK I am so excited! I haven't been online in a few days, so this is new to me! I'll be at the launch in Phoenix! Can't wait to see you!

1. What should I wear for the presentation at Spring Launch?

It is recommended to wear business professional attire for the presentation at Spring Launch. This may include a suit, dress shirt, and dress shoes for men, and a dress, skirt and blouse, or pantsuit for women.

2. How long should my presentation be?

Your presentation at Spring Launch should be around 15-20 minutes. This allows enough time to cover all important points without losing the audience's attention.

3. Can I use visual aids during my presentation?

Yes, visual aids such as PowerPoint slides or product demonstrations are encouraged to enhance your presentation at Spring Launch. Just be sure to keep them concise and relevant to your topic.

4. What should I include in my presentation at Spring Launch?

Your presentation should include a brief introduction of yourself, an overview of the products or topics you will be discussing, any special offers or promotions, and a call to action for the audience to make a purchase or book a party.

5. How can I prepare for my presentation at Spring Launch?

To prepare for your presentation, make sure you are knowledgeable about the products or topics you will be discussing. Practice your presentation beforehand and make sure to arrive early on the day of the event to set up and familiarize yourself with the space. It may also be helpful to have notes or cue cards to refer to during your presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leshelman
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies