• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accept It, Dude... She's Not Gonna' Call

In practice, I'd probably just give up and eat the $60. :)Well, in theory, at least. In practice, I'd probably just give up and eat the $60.
NooraK
Gold Member
This was shared with me, and I thought it was great. Who do you want to take that last pull of the cord and get all the credit?

http://www.keithluscher.com/index.php/2009/04/accept-it-dude-shes-not-gonna-call/

good analogy......all it takes is one more call

Very good, enjoyed this, thank you. :D

So true! :D

Ooh, good stuff. Thanks!

Like! Thanks for sharing!

Good stuff .... but I spent quite a bit of time frustrated with my mower that doesn't start on hot, sunny days when my energy is zapped. On days I'm not doing much of anything and it's 60 degrees out, it starts right up!

Great article....thanks for sharing! Shared with the team. :)

I hate when they say they are going to call me back because I know that means they never will!

wadesgirl said:
I hate when they say they are going to call me back because I know that means they never will!

I've need to teach myself to respond with "Great! And if I don't hear from you in a couple of days, I'll check in. I know how busy life can get, I'm sure there are more important things in your life than the Pampered Chef lady" with a smile, of course.

NooraK said:
I've need to teach myself to respond with "Great! And if I don't hear from you in a couple of days, I'll check in. I know how busy life can get, I'm sure there are more important things in your life than the Pampered Chef lady" with a smile, of course.

See I've tried that with a few and they just respond "No, I'll call you" again!

wadesgirl said:
See I've tried that with a few and they just respond "No, I'll call you" again!

I'd still call them anyway. And use the "It's my policy to keep following up until you let me know it's no longer necessary" line.

Well, in theory, at least.

Related to Accept It, Dude... She's Not Gonna' Call

1. Why isn't she going to call?

It's possible that she is not interested in pursuing a relationship with you or she may have changed her mind about wanting to communicate with you.

2. Should I keep trying to contact her?

It's ultimately up to you, but if she has made it clear that she's not going to call, it's best to respect her decision and move on.

3. What if she said she would call but hasn't?

It's possible that she got busy or forgot, but if it's been a significant amount of time, it's best to let it go and not wait around for her call.

4. How do I handle the disappointment of not getting a call?

It can be tough, but try to remember that it's her loss and not a reflection of your worth. Focus on taking care of yourself and moving on from the situation.

5. Should I confront her about not calling?

It's best to avoid confrontation and instead try to move on. Confronting her may only create more tension and awkwardness between the two of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom