• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About "We're Registered" Cards

In summary, Jean Jonas said that the bride only needs to have her website address listed on the registry cards in order to get credit for the registry. She said that the bride and groom are the only ones who need to have the website address listed on the card.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
Does anybody else have a problem with the cards that will be sent to people who set up on-line registries? They say "we're registered at www.pamperedchef.com" Shouldn't we have the option of having our personal website address printed on them instead of the main HO website? I think there are going to be lots of problems. Any comments?

I agree, I wasn't impressed with them at all!

What you could do is put your label or stamp on the back of them. I might have them say my info and to address me with any questions.

We know what the bride and groom are aiming for.

What you could also do is register them and then put on your website Beth and Joe's wedding in the calendar. Write contact me for their list or just post it. Make sure that you put the bride and groom's name as the host and co-host to make it easier for the families to buy.

I will definitely be putting a label with our website on it on the cards that
we buy from Merrill but what about the 30 cards that are sent when the couple sets up their registry? Won't those just have www.pamperedchef.com on them?

New bridal registeryI read in the information( Change over box) about the new registry that as long as you have your name on the card, they go in and they can put your name in and they can proceed. You don't need a website.... I would call Home office and check with them also what they think or send them a email.
At my shows i have the NEW registry cards i have been passing around and letting them know that you need to put my name in and I will be getting information that your interested in the registry....

Carol

Yeah, I think they're ridiculous. I already make a label to put over the pc url on the invites, now I need to label and stamp these? I don't think so!

I may just get some cardstock/biz cards and make up my own.

When a couple registers....with you, their family and friends can access their registry not only through your website, but also the companies. So when Sally Smith has a wedding registry her guests can go to www.p------c----.com and put in her name and it will direct them to your website, if you have one. You do not have to have a website to wedding registries.

I don't see the problem with the companies website being listed.

I understand that they can go to pc.com and set up registries and make purchases and we still get the commission.

But since we are so limited in advertisng our own PWS urls, I want to share it whereever and whenever possible! At least Merrill could have given us that option. I want those gift givers to become MY customers!

I know that consultants who don't have websites need to be able to have registries also, so that's why you can access them through pc.com.

It's just all so very frustrating...

we asked Jean Jonas this on TuesdayJean Jonas did a new directors conference here on LI and someone asked the very same question--she did not know the answer! Then the group surmised that the bride is the only one who needs your website address because once the bride registered, she is yours...even if purchases are made at pc.com and not your own personal website. That is how you can get the credit even without a website--as long as the bride lists you, it is yours

What are "We're Registered" Cards?

"We're Registered" Cards are a convenient and stylish way to let your guests know where you are registered for your upcoming wedding, shower, or other event. They can be customized with your names, event date, and registry information.

How do I order "We're Registered" Cards?

You can order "We're Registered" Cards through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly through our website. Simply choose the design and quantity you want, and provide the necessary information for customization.

Can I customize the design of my "We're Registered" Cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and personalize them with your names, event date, and registry information. You can also add a photo or choose a color scheme to match your event theme.

How soon will I receive my "We're Registered" Cards?

We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. You can expect your "We're Registered" Cards to arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order. If you need them sooner, please let your consultant know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to order "We're Registered" Cards?

No, anyone can order "We're Registered" Cards through our website. However, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on any orders placed through your personalized website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
acherry
  • erica177311
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KennethandTiffany
Replies