• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Nancy's New Postcard...

In summary, Nancy's new postcard features a colorful floral pattern on the front with her name in elegant cursive font. The postcard measures 4 inches by 6 inches and can be purchased on her website, at select retail stores, and at her upcoming events and markets. It is made from 100% recycled paper and can be customized with a personalized message or design on the back.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just gathering my order to place for Nancy's - I like the new postcards - but was wondering how I would use the Contact Info one?? Do any of you have any plans for using it?

I thought that one would be good to keep in your purse for those you meet out & about. I just wish she had put down wedding registry on there too. I LOVE the new cards!

Just curious! Thanks!I got a pack of the contact info postcards about a year ago. I use them every now and then when I have a customer who is ordering from me for the first time. They are really nice to send out with the guest specials for people who haven't ordered before. It has all your contact information on it so they can get in touch with you if they have any questions, plus it lets them know about the special! I also used them for a big open house I had last August. I sent a couple to all the guests that had ordered anything from me in the past year. It was a great way to remind them of what I sell and how to get in touch with me. I also included a little note with it asking if they would like to book a show or have another party - even though they already had, I wanted to put it out there again. So, those are a few ideas for the contact info cards. I'm sure others have different ways of using them too.

1. What is the design of Nancy's new postcard?

The design of Nancy's new postcard features a colorful floral pattern on the front with her name in elegant cursive font. The back includes a space for a personalized message and a place to affix postage.

2. How big is the postcard?

The postcard measures 4 inches by 6 inches, which is the standard size for postcard mailings.

3. Where can I purchase Nancy's new postcard?

Nancy's new postcard can be purchased on her website, at select retail stores, and at her upcoming events and markets. Stay tuned for more details on specific locations.

4. Is the postcard made from sustainable materials?

Yes, Nancy's new postcard is made from 100% recycled paper and is printed with soy-based ink. We are committed to sustainability and reducing our environmental impact.

5. Can I customize the message on the back of the postcard?

Yes, the back of the postcard includes a blank space where you can write a personalized message to the recipient. You can also add your own design or artwork to the back if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • CynthiaJohnson83