• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the commission rate for fundraising shows?

In summary, commission on Hwc Shows is calculated based on the total sales generated from the show and can vary depending on the consultant's level and performance. The commission is typically paid out within 2-3 weeks after the show and there is a minimum sales requirement to earn commission. In addition to commission, consultants can also earn bonuses and incentives on Hwc Shows. If a show is cancelled or does not generate any sales, no commission will be earned but there may be options to reschedule the show or receive credit for future sales. It is important to communicate with the host and upline leader in these situations.
Yakmama
I just got a pretty big HWC fundraising show in a couple of weeks at a restaurant/bowling alley. I think it will be a lot of fun. we are still in the planning stages, but I already plan on donating my commission to the cause (after paying for supplies). Is the commission the same for these fundraisers, or is it less? I think I remember hearing 18% or something like that?

no one knows?

I think commission is 17% on fundraisers.

Commission on all FRs is 15% or 17%, depending on whether you've hit your $15k career sales. The good thing is that those sales count toward your monthly sales, possibly raising your commission rate on non-FRs.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking such a great fundraising show! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun and for a great cause. You are correct, the commission for fundraising shows is typically 18%, which is the same as our regular commission rate. However, I always recommend double-checking with your team leader or the fundraising coordinator to confirm the exact commission rate for your specific show. Thank you for being so generous and donating your commission to the cause after covering supplies. That is truly admirable and I know it will make a difference for the fundraiser. Best of luck with your planning and I hope the event is a huge success!

1. How is commission calculated on Hwc Shows?

Commission on Hwc Shows is calculated based on the total sales generated from the show. The commission rate is typically a percentage of the total sales, and may vary depending on the consultant's level and performance. The more sales a consultant makes, the higher their commission percentage will be.

2. When do I receive my commission for Hwc Shows?

Commission for Hwc Shows is typically paid out within 2-3 weeks after the show date. This allows time for the host to receive their products and for any returns or exchanges to be processed. The commission will be deposited directly into the consultant's account or sent via check, depending on their preferred payment method.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission on Hwc Shows?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to earn commission on Hwc Shows. This requirement may vary depending on the consultant's level and the current promotions offered by Pampered Chef. It is important to meet or exceed this requirement to receive commission on your shows.

4. Can I earn additional incentives or bonuses on Hwc Shows?

Yes, in addition to commission, consultants can also earn bonuses and incentives on Hwc Shows. These may include free products, discounted products, or trips and experiences. The requirements and details for these incentives may vary and will be communicated to consultants through their back office or by their upline leader.

5. What happens if a show is cancelled or does not generate any sales?

If a show is cancelled or does not generate any sales, no commission will be earned. However, if the show was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, consultants may be able to reschedule the show or receive credit for the sales at a future show. It is important to communicate with the host and your upline leader in these situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies