• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A: The Benefits of Hosting a Booked Party - Unlock Your Rewards!

Wow Debbie - that's great! Not only did you get bookings, but you got at least one to book in close!
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
When a party is booked from the Host, what does the Host get for the bookings?
TIA

Suzie (the host) gets to come to her friend, Fran's party who booked off of hers and gets to purchase the host special at Fran host's party as long as it's within 6 months of Suzie host past party.

If the show is held within 6 months of booking, she gets the Host Special of the month just like the Host. Except in Jan, she gets one piece of stoneware at 60% off. It's called the Booking Benefit.

The host gets the host bonus of the month at the shows booked from her show. For example: Host Sally has a show Nov. 1st, where guest Jane books a show for Dec 3rd. because she wants the Trifle Bowl at 60% off.At Jane's show Dec 3rd., host Sally would also be able to purchase the Trifle Bowl at 60% off.

ChefBeckyD said:
The host gets the host bonus of the month at the shows booked from her show. For example:

Host Sally has a show Nov. 1st, where guest Jane books a show for Dec 3rd. because she wants the Trifle Bowl at 60% off.

At Jane's show Dec 3rd., host Sally would also be able to purchase the Trifle Bowl at 60% off.

This is exactly what is happened at my show last night. My hostess had her eye on the trifle bowl and since one of her guests booked a party for December, she's going to get the trifle bowl for 60%. Needless to say, she's very happy!

Debala715 said:
This is exactly what is happened at my show last night. My hostess had her eye on the trifle bowl and since one of her guests booked a party for December, she's going to get the trifle bowl for 60%. Needless to say, she's very happy!

Wow Debbie - that's great! Not only did you get bookings, but you got at least one to book in close!

{*mandy*} said:
When a party is booked from the Host, what does the Host get for the bookings?
TIA
I think you are asking that if a host books a show from her own show, what does she get? She is entitled to the host bonus, just like if it were a friend that scheduled the show. At least this is my understanding!

Related to A: The Benefits of Hosting a Booked Party - Unlock Your Rewards!

1. What are the rewards for hosting a booked party?

The rewards for hosting a booked party include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn credits towards future purchases. You can also earn discounts on your own orders based on the total sales from your party.

2. How do I book a party?

Booking a party is simple! You can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for your party. You can also host a virtual party and invite your friends and family to join online. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success.

3. Can I host a party if I don't have a large kitchen or space?

Yes, you can definitely host a party even if you have a small kitchen or limited space. Your consultant can work with you to find a suitable location for your party, such as a friend's house or a community room. You can also opt for a virtual party, which can be hosted from the comfort of your own home.

4. Are there any requirements for hosting a party?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a party. However, it is recommended that you have a minimum of 10 guests in attendance to make your party successful. Your consultant can provide you with tips and ideas on how to invite guests and make your party a fun and engaging experience.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple parties?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting multiple parties. In fact, the more parties you host, the more rewards you can earn. Your consultant can provide you with information on our host rewards program and how you can maximize your rewards by hosting multiple parties throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • meganmcg