• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees

In summary, Julie Weitz was a phenomenal speaker and everyone had a great time. She had new products on display and some people created amazing invitations using her stencils.
pkd09
Silver Member
OH MY GOSH ... this conference was fantastic!!!! Julie Weitz was phenomenal. I was so excited to get home and reorganize things for my shows. For others who were there, what did you think? Do you remember the lady who stood up (pink shirt) and told her story ... that was ME!!! And yes, I had NEVER attended a PC show EVER before I started PC. I purchased a package of her CD's to add to my library. Can't wait to listen to them over and over again. Great organization, good food, nice building. I applaud the ladies who organized this. Jo Price was there for just a little bit. She had to leave because her husband bought them tickets to the Super Bowl. Of course Darla was there. She is just the nicest person and so one of us. They had new products on display. One lady put together a poster of how to use the stencils on other things. How inventive. She made ribbons, note cards, theme show invites, etc. My director took a picture of it and is thinking of having a cluster meeting with a "stamper" to show us ideas for us and our customers. Had a fantastic time. How are all of you?

Did you take notes? Would you mind posting them?

I did take some notes. She had an outline and we pretty much followed that, plus I ordered her CD's so my note taking is very limited. I can not post my notes today because my daughter is in the hospital (complete bedrest waiting for #4) and I have her 3 children from 1-8 p.m. Maybe someone else will be able to post notes before me or I will tomorrow.

These notes were taken by Heather Olah, she posts here too. She did a wonderful job. I am sure she would not mind me sharing with you.

Julie was fabulous!! I intend to use most of her ideas in my shows.

Attachments

• Spring Regionals Columbus OH.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Wow! Very good notes!Thanks for posting them.

Have any of you that were there or that have been to Julie's workshops done your invitations? I'm thinking maybe I should have ordered the downloads cd, but I have computer issues anyway, so it wouldn't have done me any good at the moment.

I'm working now on the invitations, and it's not going real fast as my creative thoughts are not alive right now. LOL

Kris

Thanks for posting these notes... They were GREAT!! I will use some of the ideas beginning with my very next show.

One thing I remember Julie saying that I don't remember seeing in Heather's notes was the you want to make your show duplicatable. Even if you have the same people at a show pick three shows that you love to do and do them over and over. You want people to say wow, she does the same thing, I could do that! Your show becomes a recruiting seed because it makes being a Consultant look easy. And actually it is because you will not have to stress out learning new shows because it will be like slipping on your favorite pair of shoes!! That's not what Julie said but thats how I think it would be.
I think it would take alot of the stess factor out of doing shows.

Karen Hodge said:
One thing I remember Julie saying that I don't remember seeing in Heather's notes was the you want to make your show duplicatable. Even if you have the same people at a show pick three shows that you love to do and do them over and over. You want people to say wow, she does the same thing, I could do that! Your show becomes a recruiting seed because it makes being a Consultant look easy. And actually it is because you will not have to stress out learning new shows because it will be like slipping on your favorite pair of shoes!! That's not what Julie said but thats how I think it would be.
I think it would take alot of the stess factor out of doing shows.

I totally agree! This is something I've tried to start doing & when Julie mentioned it yesterday, it really made me think that it's something I definitely need to start doing ALL the time!

I loved her stressing the fact of making it duplicatable for others.

I'm getting a little bogged down with all the choices of theme shows though. She stressed giving them a theme so I'm working on that as it's the first assignment on the "Amazing Party" CD.

I'm thinking of making a theme show according to the day of the week, like she sort of suggested. Like a Monday I'm thinking could be Dine Out at Home Monday.
Any of your ideas on this would be great too.

I can never look at a cooking show the same way after hearing Julie. What about the rest of you.
I love her Wow bag and can't wait to put mine together.

Kris

ihavethetools said:
I loved her stressing the fact of making it duplicatable for others.

I'm getting a little bogged down with all the choices of theme shows though. She stressed giving them a theme so I'm working on that as it's the first assignment on the "Amazing Party" CD.

I'm thinking of making a theme show according to the day of the week, like she sort of suggested. Like a Monday I'm thinking could be Dine Out at Home Monday.
Any of your ideas on this would be great too.

I can never look at a cooking show the same way after hearing Julie. What about the rest of you.
I love her Wow bag and can't wait to put mine together.

Kris

I agree about not looking at a show the same! I kind of had a why bag after conference & only used it once or twice. I think it was what she said, you have to explain why you are using it. It felt awkward before--but now it seems like it would go along with what I'm talking about before showing it. I also LOVE the idea of the opp gift bag--I'm going to put some togethe this week.

I'm not sure about the invitations, so I'm holding off on those right now. But I already kind of do themes. Last month, I offered a Soup & Slippers show, a Superbowl Snacks show & a Let's Eat Cake show. I told each host about them & let them choose. So maybe think of some recipes you like to make & build a theme around it. If you like the Tex Mex Chicken Melts, make it a Mexican Fiesta. If you like a chocolate recipe, make it a Chocoholics show. I think instead of changing mine every month, I may keep them for longer. Maybe build one of the themes around the Taste of the Tropics recipes. My problem is that I don't mention the choices at shows--only to the host during coaching. So I'm going to start doing it at shows too.

I don't know where I should post this, but since we're talking about Julie maybe here is the place.
Are any of you implementing her Guest Care Card?
If so, what questions do you have on yours?

Thanks,
Kris

I've started using the guest care cards. I took off the question about whether they would have a show if the host joined. I'm not ready for that right now--don't want to pressure the host. But everything else is just like hers--the question about the fun night out (some people at my last show didn't know that meant booking a show!) & taking info from me about the opp. I had someone refer a booking to me in the Angel section at the bottom.

So cool! Last night at our meeting we talked about all of this, and I have a copy of the Guest Care card.
I'll use it at my show Thursday, my first since tooooo long ago.

Kris

1. What is "A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees"?

"A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders to come together and celebrate their successes, learn new skills, and network with other like-minded individuals.

2. When and where will the next conference be held?

The next "A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees" will be held in August 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.

3. How do I register for the conference?

To register for the conference, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Events" section. From there, you can select the "A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees" event and follow the registration instructions.

4. Is there a cost to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the conference. The cost varies depending on when you register and any additional options you select, such as hotel accommodations or meal packages. You can find more information about registration fees on the conference website.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending the conference?

By attending "A Fantastic Conference: Reflections from Attendees", you can expect to gain valuable insights and strategies from top-performing consultants and leaders, discover new product launches and business opportunities, and connect with fellow consultants and leaders to expand your network and support system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies