• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Coffee Cup Fundraiser: A Recipe for Success!

In summary, Jennifer is planning on making 2 different coffee cupcakes, one with a really nice bow and one with a mini whisk included.
giggles2boot
In 2 days I will be doing a fundraiser and I'm required to give something that they will auction off. I decided to give a Simple Additions coffee cup with one bamboo spoon and perhaps a specialty coffee. But someone gave me the suggestion that there is a recipe for some cake or something that can be done in the coffee cup. Can anyone help me with this idea?

It's one box cake mix, one box instant pudding and one egg, 1 T oil, 1 T water. Bake in micro wave for one minute. You place 1/2 cup of the dry ingrdients in the cup with the wet ingrdients and mix, Bake and serve. It is delicous!

Do a search for "mug cake" in the files section and you will find some and some cute tags for them.

How does this work for you

~

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - 60 Second Cake 001.doc
    181 KB · Views: 339
whiteyteresa said:
How does this work for you

~

How much would you use for a prep bowl cake?

I have a Homemade for the Holidays show in Nov and need to make up different things to show for gifts. I have the prep bowls and not the Coffee Cups. Although with cold weather coming up, I wish I had them for hot chocolate.

hey, thanks. So tell me, do you think this is a good idea for a gift basket to give away at a fundraiser?

Jennifer, in answer to your batter bowl question, there are 4 recipes under the Home for the holidays section on PC's website. I think that's what it's called anyways. But anyhow, the line up of suggestions for recipes are as follows: Brownie Mix, Celebration Cookie Mix, Cowboy Chili mix, Harvest Pumpkin Bread Mix. I'd attach them, but I have no idea how to do that here. :) sorry! I'm planning on doing 2 different ones. Both will have a really nice holiday bow and one I'll include a mini whisk with.

oh my I realized again that my brain is not in tact. I just saw that you said prep bowl not batter bowl. I don't know for sure, but the coffee cups are 16 oz capacity. I'm not sure what the ounces are on the prep bowls. So if the prep bowls are only 8 ounces then I would do a 1/4 cup of the dry mixture and half of the wet ingredients. hopefully that makes sense. basically i would compare the ounce size of the prep bowls versus the coffee cups and adjust the recipe as it works. probably would be a good idea to try this before your show though.

Beth made the coffee cup cakes in prep bowls. She used the "standard" recipe, and just divided the batter between 2 prep bowls to cook.

T h a n k s!

Related to A Coffee Cup Fundraiser: A Recipe for Success!

What is a Coffee Cup Fundraiser?

A Coffee Cup Fundraiser is a unique and profitable way to raise money for your organization or cause. It involves selling coffee cups filled with delicious ingredients and recipes from Pampered Chef. The cups are perfect for gifts or for personal use.

How does the Coffee Cup Fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by purchasing coffee cups from Pampered Chef at a discounted price and then selling them at a higher price to make a profit. The cups come with all the necessary ingredients and instructions for making a delicious treat, making it an easy and popular fundraiser.

What types of coffee cups are available for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of coffee cups to choose from, including options for hot cocoa, coffee, and even tea. Each cup comes with a different recipe and ingredients, providing a range of options for your fundraiser.

How much money can be raised through a Coffee Cup Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Coffee Cup Fundraiser varies depending on the number of cups sold and the price at which they are sold. On average, organizations can make anywhere from $500 to $2000 in profits from this fundraiser.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to support your Coffee Cup Fundraiser, including customizable flyers, order forms, and social media graphics. They also offer tips and advice for successful fundraising and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies