• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helpful Recipe Idea for Cousin's Hospital Visit~

In summary, the person needs help coming up with a breakfast snack for their family tomorrow morning. They have already considered apple bundles and a peach pastry ring, but are looking for other options. They receive suggestions for mini quiches, breakfast burritos, mini cinnamon rolls, and fruit and yogurt parfaits. The person is grateful for the suggestions and expresses their thanks in advance.
whiteyteresa
I need HELP with a recipe idea

My cousin is having a medical procedure tomorrow morning very early

One of my aunts ask me to fix something - breakfast snack - of some sorts

The hospital always has coffee ready but that early my family likes to eat - well they like to eat anytime.

I need a finger food - apple bundles was the first choice but we just had them on Sunday after church. So something like that.

Thanks in advance

~

there's a peach pastry ring type thing in all the best that looks yummy... it would be finger food if you cut it into small enough wedges and had napkins available.

Can you make the Brunch Squares and bring it in the warm stone?

Muffins are the ultimate breakfast finger food for me!:balloon: DH and DS really like smoky links wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. They are especially good if you sprinkle some brown sugar and finely chopped nuts on the crescents before rolling them up.

Hi there,

I would be happy to help you come up with a delicious and easy breakfast snack for your family tomorrow morning. One option could be mini quiches made with a pre-made pie crust, eggs, cheese, and your choice of fillings such as bacon, spinach, or tomatoes. They can be made ahead of time and reheated in the morning for a quick and tasty breakfast. Another idea could be breakfast burritos using scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese, and salsa wrapped in a tortilla. They are easy to eat on the go and can be customized to everyone's preferences.

If you're looking for a sweet option, you could make mini cinnamon rolls using crescent roll dough, cinnamon sugar, and a cream cheese glaze. They can be made the night before and warmed up in the morning for a delicious treat. Or, for a healthier option, you could make fruit and yogurt parfaits using your choice of fruit, yogurt, and granola.

I hope these suggestions help. Let me know if you have any other specific requests and I would be happy to assist. Take care and best of luck to your cousin with their procedure tomorrow.

Sincerely,

1. Can you recommend a simple and easy recipe for my cousin's hospital visit?

Yes, we have a delicious and easy recipe for a vegetable quinoa salad that is perfect for a hospital visit. It can be made ahead of time and is packed with nutrients to help your cousin feel better.

2. My cousin has dietary restrictions. Do you have any recipes that are suitable for someone with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our Mediterranean chicken and vegetable skewers are not only delicious but also gluten-free and dairy-free. They are a great option for someone with dietary restrictions.

3. Can I make the recipe in advance and reheat it for my cousin's visit?

Yes, most of our recipes can be made in advance and reheated. However, we recommend checking the specific recipe for instructions on reheating and storage.

4. My cousin is a picky eater. Do you have any recipes that are kid-friendly?

We understand that picky eaters can be challenging to cook for. Our mini chicken pot pies are a hit with kids and adults alike. They are also easy to transport to the hospital.

5. Do you have any suggestions for packaging and transporting the recipe to the hospital?

We recommend using airtight containers or disposable foil pans for easy transportation. If possible, label the containers with the recipe name and include reheating instructions for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • newtopamperedchef