• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?

In summary, Kimberly gave away a CD, which was advice from the Lemonade Lady. She said it doesn't matter what you give away as long as you are interested in getting names and asking for them. She is also doing one event on the 10th and one on the 29th.
dwyerkim
Just goes to show that it is about numbers, not about value of what you give. I did a drawing for a season's best cookbook (my sign said enter to win a free cookbook, plus I had the SB on display next to my drawing bowl so it should have been clear). This was at a trick or treat event where exhibitors bought tables for $10, but had to supply candy for 3000. I actually only went through about 1000 pieces of candy (disappointing b/c I can't return the rest). But I got 99 names in my drawing, haven't gone through those but I know there are at least some maybes and yeses in there. I gave out recipe cards to all the moms and had the mini catalogs availble to give out too. I'm thinking of drawing the one winner, then offering free cooking shows to all the maybe and yes people. Anyway, I know there has been a lot of discussion about what to give away so I wanted to throw in my two cents worth that it really doesn't matter what you give, if you have people who are interested and you ask for their info, they'll give it.

That sounds neat Kimberly. You are right. Sometimes people just want to get something free. It's the striving for winning that gets people. Let us know how many yes bookings you get. I have my holiday bazaar Nov.17. I have invited 10 other vendors. The cost of their table $25 surpasses what I paid to rent the grange. Their fee covers my advertising the event in the special bazaar section in the paper and buying professional signs to place throughout the city. I'm hoping this is going to be a big event with big success. I had already scheduled the date prior to Nov. being our sell athon. Yeah!!

Great news Kimberly!I have two events, one on the 10th and one on the 29th and I was worrying about what to do. Now I know. I have a CD from the Lemonade Lady and she too suggests something basically free as a give away. You just confirmed the advice. Thanks so much for sharing!

pampered1224 said:
I have two events, one on the 10th and one on the 29th and I was worrying about what to do. Now I know. I have a CD from the Lemonade Lady and she too suggests something basically free as a give away. You just confirmed the advice. Thanks so much for sharing!
You're welcome! When you figure it costs us (as consultants) about 60 cents, it really is worth it even if you only get a few names, plus they are easy to mail to your winner rather than arranging for delivery or pick up. I gave away a large round stone one time (leftover from my kit since I already had one) and it took me MONTHS to get it to the winner, who was a total flake. And I think giving something tangible, rather than a free cooking show or % off of an order, is going to bring in names who would shy away from those type of things. You then can follow up when people are feeling less pressure (they are not standing at your table being asked to host a show). Good luck with your events! I'm doing one on the 10th as well!

does any one have this flyer that i can use? Win a FREE cook book?

What is "99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?"

"99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?" is a special program by Pampered Chef that gives consultants the opportunity to receive 99 leads of potential customers for their business.

How does "99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?" work?

Consultants can purchase the "99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?" program through their Virtual Office. Once purchased, the leads will be randomly selected and provided to the consultant via email in a CSV format.

What information is included in the leads?

The leads will include the name, email address, and location of potential customers who have expressed interest in Pampered Chef through various marketing efforts.

How much does "99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?" cost?

The program costs $99 USD and can be purchased through the Virtual Office.

Can I purchase "99 Leads... Wanna Know What I Gave Away?" multiple times?

Yes, consultants can purchase the program multiple times to receive more leads. However, it is recommended to use the leads from the first purchase before purchasing more to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine